napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla Test E

mellomuscle

On second injection of my 8th week being on Pharmacom's test cyp, i switched over to Valhalla's Test Enanthate.
First injection was also my first time injecting into my vastus lateralis. (outer quad) i used a 25g needle and 1ml slid in so smooth!
So far i've gained 15lbs of muscle on 500mg a week! No bloat, im using arimidex from pharmacom at .5mg EOD.
Solid noticable gains!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good to hear.
I'm excited to use Valhalla for my next cycle. Can't wait to try that MCT.

Gotta use up all this Robo first. It's bittersweet. Just tapped into my last Robo jugs. Means I'm that much closer to tasting the Viking blood...

On second injection of my 8th week being on Pharmacom's test cyp, i switched over to Valhalla's Test Enanthate.
First injection was also my first time injecting into my vastus lateralis. (outer quad) i used a 25g needle and 1ml slid in so smooth!
So far i've gained 15lbs of muscle on 500mg a week! No bloat, im using arimidex from pharmacom at .5mg EOD.
Solid noticable gains!

I'm confused by this post. How long have you been pinning the Valhalla?

Ok so you've gained 15lbs of muscle with no bloat on the Pharmacom test correct?

What he noted was the difference in smoothness of the Valhalla in comparison to the Terminators brand of preference (robotic Russian voice speaking in background in anger.. 'Vee Switched tu Balhallaa musta keel, musta keel' LMAO...

Be glad he left vial size out of the equation... and price difference. Keel, Keel, Keel heem!

What he noted was the difference in smoothness of the Valhalla in comparison to the Terminators brand of preference (robotic Russian voice speaking in background in anger.. 'Vee Switched tu Balhallaa musta keel, musta keel' LMAO...

Be glad he left vial size out of the equation... and price difference. Keel, Keel, Keel heem!

how many times i gotta tell u same shit bro.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k

how many times i gotta tell u same shit bro.....

Lol, first tazzocc you literally don't tell me shit. I said that cuz I knew it'd bring you out, it was in fun as he said your product put on 15 lean pounds for him so regardless it's obviously decent gear. We're cool, I like you, I like BigBusiness... you're just reppin the brand you're with, which I'm no fan of. So calm that 'how many times i gotta tell u same shit bro' because that fart bubble ran outta stink 5 miles ago.
LMAO... night tazz. You can yell me gn back if you like.

nope just got in here

Honestly it's all just in clean fun. Nothing against tazzocc whatsoever I just didn't care for his wording as it came off as if he thought he was an intimidating person to me... which he's more like a Bavarian eclair, or Krispy Kreme glazed donut... sweet. He knows it ain't him I jabbed at. However my wife and momma don't tell me shit so why would anyone else.

Just out of curiosity to OP, if you were putting on nice noticeable gains with the Cyp from Pharmacon, what made you decide to switch in the middle of your run to Enanthate from a different supplier?

Was expecting some pip the day after my first thigh injection, and i always read about bad soreness after thigh injections specifically after the first time... however with this valhalla i don't feel any restriction from this soreness at all. Very easy PIP to overcome and not as bad as expected.

Thanks again NY!

Was expecting some pip the day after my first thigh injection, and i always read about bad soreness after thigh injections specifically after the first time... however with this valhalla i don't feel any restriction from this soreness at all. Very easy PIP to overcome and not as bad as expected.

Thanks again NY!

Yes, agreed. I have some of his CYP right now and smooth as butter.

Top Bottom