napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla Return Date

44YOGearHead

12 June, 2017 will mark the return of open availability of Valhalla to screened and approved customers. However be advised there will be additional steps necessary that will need to be taken prior to the gates of Valhalla being accessible to you. These additional actions will help to enhance security for customer and source alike. Further details to be provided via surespot and secure email on 10 June, 2017 so the vetting process can move forward. Thank you for your loyalty and patience.

The 44

If I pinned, I'd be doing the happy dance. But if I ever do, this shits on speed dial.

Can't wait... Thank you for info and update 44, The process is very understandable. Good things are coming. I want to thank the others as well for this to happen, and the opportunity.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

You must seek yggdrasils wisdom for 9 nights and male a sacrife too Odin then smash legs until you have too be wheel chaired from the gym only then may enter Vallhala

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

12 June, 2017 will mark the return of open availability of Valhalla to screened and approved customers. However be advised there will be additional steps necessary that will need to be taken prior to the gates of Valhalla being accessible to you. These additional actions will help to enhance security for customer and source alike. Further details to be provided via surespot and secure email on 10 June, 2017 so the vetting process can move forward. Thank you for your loyalty and patience.

The 44

I'm sitting here planning my next order as we speak... You & I can only hope for more GHOST! Thanks for the update, 44. You're an invaluable member of the Valhalla family [emoji41]

The 44

Vetting Process? Mr. President is that you? lol

The 44
Is this going to be temporary or you guys in it for the long haul

Is this going to be temporary or you guys in it for the long haul

We plan on being around until everyone is a 290 pound walking, talking, weight lifting muscle. Valhalla needs an army of Vikings to dine in the great hall with Odin each night. As long as you keep us grinding we will be grinding, so keep us busy... just know I'll be insisting our boy take some down time each week to stay fresh and energized so be understanding of that. Our method is not madness and if you follow us thru the gates of Valhalla you will find nothing but brothers and sisters in arms drinking ale from horns and singing praise to Odin for this elixir he has bestowed upon you all once again.

We plan on being around until everyone is a 290 pound walking, talking, weight lifting muscle. Valhalla needs an army of Vikings to dine in the great hall with Odin each night. As long as you keep us grinding we will be grinding, so keep us busy... just know I'll be insisting our boy take some down time each week to stay fresh and energized so be understanding of that. Our method is not madness and if you follow us thru the gates of Valhalla you will find nothing but brothers and sisters in arms drinking ale from horns and singing praise to Odin for this elixir he has bestowed upon you all once again.
Sounds good to me brother.

Awesome news. Good to hear a quality source coming back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom