napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla Ghost Tren Ace 125

Dangans

I have to say this is by far the smoothest pinning I have ever done I am using a Slin 27 g 1/2 inch and it's like using an 18g NY you did it with the ghost [emoji317] brah

Let me add that I was pinning 50mg ED for 3 weeks no side so I upped it to 75mg EOD one week in no sides. Maybe still early for sides to kick in. Had some night sweats not bad but I'm weird I like them sex drive through the roof.

I'm also pinning test cyp Valhalla 500mg a week.

Oh yeah look how happy Buddha is

e7546e22da71bee1f2824f4d4f111f0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I did the tren ace at 125 eod and I was sweating through 2 sets of sheets each night. The old lady was fuckin pissed telling me I'm disgusting every AM. She didn't complain about the other sides though....

I did the tren ace at 125 eod and I was sweating through 2 sets of sheets each night. The old lady was fuckin pissed telling me I'm disgusting every AM. She didn't complain about the other sides though....

Well you are an animal at 125 EOD lol.
My wife sick of me chasing her around the house like in high school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sides weren't too bad. Just insomnia and sweating like a fuckin pig. Really tired mostly but wasn't sleeping more than 2-3 hrs at a time.

ZzzQuil fixes the sleeping problem. I sleep good while on cycle with this stuff.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Tried zquil unisom melatonin and 2x the dose but I sleep like shit without tren in my life

We have those satin like Egyptian cotton sheets, she's pist!! OH WELL Dangans ... wood for days I'm lovin' it.. like I'm 18. But yeah the first 2 weeks sleep was off better now though.. xanax 1ml.. and some guistifasin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom