napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla ghost awaits.

This is my review of Valhalla ghost oiled testc 350mg.

Ive been waiting to hit this for awhile and finally able to use it. Ny as always is a great guy and Ms N.Y. gave a personal touch too.

So, the ghost oil as others have said is very thin. So i tested just how tiny the needle could be. First went to a 29g slin needle. It actually drew into it. Slow but it did draw. Since i didn't want to sit there for while i switched to a 27g slin needle. It drew fast. Pretty comparable to normal oil in about 23g needle. Oil is very clear and looked pretty much like clean water lol. Maybe a slight tint.

Pushing in the 27g needle was very very easy. No resistance at all. Could have banged it in quick but knew to let it go in slow and steady.

350mg is high and other gear can cause severe pip. Ive tried 400mg from another source and literally felt like i got hit in the quad with a baseball bat. Hurt for about 5 days. In initial injection of the other brand was sore right after.

Valhalla had zero pain going in. Time will tell about if sets in later. Ill let everyone know, good or bad.

Im pip prone too. Just about every shot i ever take hurts some except using slin needle on hcg or hgh type stuff.
So this is a true test of the pip if any there will be.

Unfortunately i dont have insurance to get bloods done. But i trust N.Y. and know he wouldn't short the mg to me. Ive been on just about every sources gear and know if its low or high dosed after awhile.

Emails and shipping were quick and no deleys or anything like that. Ms N.Y. made a nice card. Overall very happy so far.

Thanks again to N.Y. and Valhalla for bringing the ghost oil to market. Its innovation at its finest. Cant wait to try out some other stuff in the future if he stays in the game.

Living in ny myself insurance is outrageous. Every fucking plan you can get is like 300 a month and deductable of like 5 grand it's fucking useless better off paying just to get the bloods done. License to steal those motherfucker's

I had the pleasure to run Valhalla and I will say if you look up the word mad scientist NY will show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55f8d407b23a7ac45034670373873221.jpg

Oh shit there he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That oil must be from the piss from the finest unicorn....the original unicorn himself.... instantly giving the user vigar and unstoppable erections that punish opposing vaginas

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Update...

So there was a tiny bit of pip after a day. But not bad. About normal for me since im prone. But nowhere near as much as it should be for 350mg. So im definitely happy and oh course will want to be a repeat customer ;)

Top Bottom