napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla

suraonyx23

Hey everyone I'm going to be helping NYROBO out with his venture of Valhalla. I'll be around to help him see this grow. So don't hesitate to contact me. I'm on wickr and sure spot. PM me for my handle. Thanks to NYROBO for asking me to help him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey everyone I'm going to be helping NYROBO out with his venture of Valhalla. I'll be around to help him see this grow. So don't hesitate to contact me. I'm on wickr and sure spot. PM me for my handle. Thanks to NYROBO for asking me to help him.

Congratulations! So no more Atlas?

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Awesome. Best of luck brother. I feel like NY is going to bring a lot to the table for the community.

I'm running the sust now. It's strong and smooth. I'll be adding the eq very soon, plus deciding on another compound

Congratulations brother!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Thanks everyone. We will do our best to make sure that you are happy with our products.

Top Bottom