napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

using clomid instead of nolva on cycle

ncbro

So my buddy just gave me a bunch of clomid. I was wondering if matter if i used this during my cycle instead of nolvadex?

So my buddy just gave me a bunch of clomid. I was wondering if matter if i used this during my cycle instead of nolvadex?
Why would you use a serm like nolva or Clomid on cycle? Those are meant to be taken post cycle for recovery in pct

I've always used it to help with the prevention of gyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you control estrogen on cycle with an ai correctly that does eliminate your chance of gyno. Treat the problem, not the symptoms

Nolvadex will prevent gyno but won't lower estrogen in your body. High estrogen causes huge side effects. Sexual issues, prostate issues, bloating, etc. Get an AI like Rick said

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

If you control estrogen on cycle with an ai correctly that does eliminate your chance of gyno. Treat the problem, not the symptoms

I'm about to use anadrol for the first time and I keep reading AI don't work and to use serms for it

Nolvadex will prevent gyno but won't lower estrogen in your body. High estrogen causes huge side effects. Sexual issues, prostate issues, bloating, etc. Get an AI like Rick said

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Do you use AI for anadrol as well?

Top Bottom