napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

USA peptides??

Colton1031

Anyone ever heard of the website USA peptides? Trying to get opinions on it being legit or not. I'm needing to order Caber, they apparently have it for 56 Dollars. Any ideas? Or maybe a better source to go too? Thanks guys

Why would you buy caber from a questionable research Chem site? If it's legit(which I doubt at that price) it's going to be unstable. Order some cabaser from a legit source... warning, it's not that cheap.

For legit peptides go to hipocampus.me and type in peptides in the search bar.
USA Peptides WAS legit about 5 years ago when I used to buy from there, but after a few bad batches I wrote them off as suspect at best. Broken disks, recon'd cloudy, pinned and no 'tingle' sensation whatsoever. Went from sugar to shit IMO.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep

I used to buy from them about 3 years ago and like 44 said, it was inconsistent at best....you could make one order and everything was good....make another order and the shit was just not quite right.

No matter who you order from liquid caber is bs it won't work. Even if the caber is legit and the source is legit the moment you suspend it in a liquid it loses effectiveness extremely fast. By the time it reaches your mailbox it will be bunk.

So make sure your caber is in tablets pharma grade preferably, if not prami is always stable in liquid and it is much cheaper and easier to obtain.

What I don't get is why any "company" selling SARMS, Peptides, etc would sell bunk product. Consider you have sites like this one with a close community, you have YouTube, FaceBook, etc... the whole internet. Sure they can make a quick buck by; under dosing, prohormoning, watering it down, etc... But they will be called out, lose business and go under. The blow back from the internet forums, communities is FAST, furious and far reaching.

Would it not make sense to just charge a "fair"/market price, give the proper dosing, with no other crap in it, and go at it for the long haul? Long term customers = long term profits. I think of SarmsX for example. Yes, they are higher priced, but you have a watch dog making sure they are what they say they are, and they are getting referred a LOT of business... Good, clean, properly dosed product and a TON of people singing their praise... Seems smarter to me to have integrity...

What I don't get is why any "company" selling SARMS, Peptides, etc would sell bunk product. Consider you have sites like this one with a close community, you have YouTube, FaceBook, etc... the whole internet. Sure they can make a quick buck by; under dosing, prohormoning, watering it down, etc... But they will be called out, lose business and go under. The blow back from the internet forums, communities is FAST, furious and far reaching.

Would it not make sense to just charge a "fair"/market price, give the proper dosing, with no other crap in it, and go at it for the long haul? Long term customers = long term profits. I think of SarmsX for example. Yes, they are higher priced, but you have a watch dog making sure they are what they say they are, and they are getting referred a LOT of business... Good, clean, properly dosed product and a TON of people singing their praise... Seems smarter to me to have integrity...

Yes but most of those companies just want a quick buck and their passion isnt into the company. If they weren't selling crap performance supplements they would be in some other racket selling used cars or doing a pyramid scheme. Lol they're just parasites.

For the most part these companies have good intentions there not intentionally bunk but they buy raw from questionable sources too trim cost and make things like t3 that have a short shelf life in large batches simply because its micrograms try making a small batch with out a thousand dollar pharmaceutical scale . That's why a lot of them start out good and turn too shit . they come in gung ho then trying too compete they have sales lower prices then they look for cheaper materials and get crap.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom