napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

US source for deca

TheFish

I'm planning to do my 1st cycle with deca later this year.
My regular vendor of choice only has UGL deca.
Can anyone recommend which of the approved sources have quality brand name deca?
Extra credit if they take bitcoin.

Seriosly almost all Deca is UGL and most of the Pharm is counterfeit .you obviously just started doing this .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hey Fish. I'm partial to Robolics. And his deca is top notch. Send me a pm if you're interested

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

The last pharma deca I got from Walmart was straight fire. Only downside is no bitcoin. Got that shit on roll back for $19.99

Check the USA domestic section at roids24. You might see something there you like.
I've used the ZPHC. It's good.

The last pharma deca I got from Walmart was straight fire. Only downside is no bitcoin. Got that shit on roll back for $19.99

I got that and a box of .22 for $40. Can't beat it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willing to bet all the sources here have great deca. I'm a Titan fan myself

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm planning to do my 1st cycle with deca later this year.
My regular vendor of choice only has UGL deca.
Can anyone recommend which of the approved sources have quality brand name deca?
Extra credit if they take bitcoin.
Sources on this forum are top notch and very ez to deal with. Much easier then trying to track down a script or better then taking chance and gettin burnt by some counterfeiter from another country. Be smart and get with a source on the board here.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Just got my Deca 400 from Valhalla. Miss NY ships so fast, it was here before I placed the order. Oh... and NY makes some good stuff too.

Now I have to wait four weeks to feel it. Can't wait!

Top Bottom