napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

US-Domestic Supply

Mini-Swole

Just gonna do a quick review of US-Domestic Supply. I’ve made a few orders with them and I have to say that their service and products are top notch. Some of the best I’ve used and the best customer service I’ve ever seen. The owner gives you his personal email and you can contact him at any time. The longest it has ever taken to hear back from him was just a couple hours. He is extremely responsive and willing to answer any questions you might have. His gear is excellent! He only carries top name UGLs and pharm grade stuff. He usually has a full invintory but if he doesn’t has something you need, just email him and he’ll tell you when he will be getting it back in stock. Everything I’ve used from him has been great. I have blood work to prove it at home but I’m out of town right now due to work but if wanted, I will post bloods as soon as I can. I’ve ordered alpha pharma test cyp. 250, delayestry Test. E. 200, Magnum Pharma Nandroplex 300 which is a NPP 100 and Deca 200 mix. Astra Zeneca Arimidex, Alpha pharma aromasin, Nolvadex D and Anfarm clomid all of which we’re top notch. If you need quality products it’s definit worth looking into. It’s also U.S. domestic so I always receive package within 3-5 days! His prices are a little higher than most but I’m willing to pay a little more for quality gear that’s domestic. Anyone else used US-Domestic before?

Ive looked into them before but there were way too many mixed reviews on them. Didn't the ownership turnover and a fake domestic supply get created? I just remember reading about one was fake and the other was g2g.

Ive looked into them before but there were way too many mixed reviews on them. Didn't the ownership turnover and a fake domestic supply get created? I just remember reading about one was fake and the other was g2g.

Yeah man. The original website is Domestic supply which I believe was taken over by one of the owners and is now known for scamming and selling bunk gear. The new one is US-DomesticSupply which I assure you is g2g. Ordered from them many times with zero issues.

Yeah man. The original website is Domestic supply which I believe was taken over by one of the owners and is now known for scamming and selling bunk gear. The new one is US-DomesticSupply which I assure you is g2g. Ordered from them many times with zero issues.

that's right....now I remember lol, they aren't approved on here so nobody is going to care to read this. Glad you had a good experience though

Just gonna do a quick review of US-Domestic Supply. I’ve made a few orders with them and I have to say that their service and products are top notch. Some of the best I’ve used and the best customer service I’ve ever seen. The owner gives you his personal email and you can contact him at any time. The longest it has ever taken to hear back from him was just a couple hours. He is extremely responsive and willing to answer any questions you might have. His gear is excellent! He only carries top name UGLs and pharm grade stuff. He usually has a full invintory but if he doesn’t has something you need, just email him and he’ll tell you when he will be getting it back in stock. Everything I’ve used from him has been great. I have blood work to prove it at home but I’m out of town right now due to work but if wanted, I will post bloods as soon as I can. I’ve ordered alpha pharma test cyp. 250, delayestry Test. E. 200, Magnum Pharma Nandroplex 300 which is a NPP 100 and Deca 200 mix. Astra Zeneca Arimidex, Alpha pharma aromasin, Nolvadex D and Anfarm clomid all of which we’re top notch. If you need quality products it’s definit worth looking into. It’s also U.S. domestic so I always receive package within 3-5 days! His prices are a little higher than most but I’m willing to pay a little more for quality gear that’s domestic. Anyone else used US-Domestic before?
Bro, can u pm me?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Late thank you for this post!

Ive used some of the products also...top quality gear. One of my favorites is the Magnum Pharma Nadroplex 300. He told me he's out of it now, but I still have a little left over from him that Im using up. Its a great combination of
NPP and Deca.

Top Bottom