napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

unbeatable first experience.

audi4796

Banned
I'm new to these forums and how all of this stuff works so like I said I hope I'm doing this right. If not feel free to comment and I will edit this. I emailed Valhalla for a list. They always respond very quickly. Sometimes as quick as 10-15 minutes and I'd say at the latest, 1-2 days. Super polite as well. Their prices are very reasonable for me even being tight on my financial situation which brings me to my next point. I asked if I could just buy 1 20ml test cyp as a first purchase. The email I received was nothing short of unexpected. They offered me a free vial to test for review. I can't say I've ever used anyone else that has done that. Regardless of their unbeatable offer my experience with them has been 10/10. Unfortunately, at this time I can't comment on the quality of the product or the shipping time. I will do my best to update this post/comment on it about shipping and the product in the future. Thanks again to the source.

Last edited:
The NY's are great people and you won't be disappointed in their products I can vouch for that from personal experience. When you stand behind the quality of your work you can extend some kindness as they did because they know what they put out is top notch and will win you over. I was so thoroughly impressed by the craftsmanship of the Valhalla line that I do videos about their stuff I use that you can check out if you wish, but know that regardless of what I say you are in good hands bro. NY provides the engineering genius and Ms. NY the charm , beauty and logistics. Don't tell anybody but I suspect she's the official Valhalla sweetheart and apple of our eyes. NY ain't too shabby either, but she's got way better legs lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely did not forget, had to wait until 3pm to pick up from my apartment office but i did receive it. 10/10 thanks again. great packaging. I will post a new thread on it for anyone who sees this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom