napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Turinabol, which brand?

ThepoManta

I went on hipocampus.me, pretty amazing stuff. But now my question is, there is a price difference in STOA LABS Turinabol and Atlas Pharma Turinabol.

The Atlas Pharma is a bit more expensive. But which one is actually the better one. Did somebody try them both? Or maybe 44 could tell me which one to order.

Thanks in advance again guys.

Hippo is a reseller his brand price is going too be based on what the lab charges him for his stock . That just means he pays more for that one not that its necessarily better

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hippo is a reseller his brand price is going too be based on what the lab charges him for his stock . That just means he pays more for that one not that its necessarily better

This. Price isn't necessarily an indicator of quality.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Actually some of the best UGL I have ran had the lower prices . and if you think about it . a kilo of test E is about 600 bucks you can easily sell 10ml vials for 35 a pop and be making a huge profit . the guy squeezing 65 or 70 for them is the same type that would toss another 50 ml of oil in the batch too spread it out a bit. Just saying

Yea.. That 600 dollar kilo coming with a 20 year fed sentence sounds appealing
Lol

Believe in the unbelievable.
Anyone already doing is taking that chance already though . another reason I like the way things used too be back in the day you remember had too hang around a bit and get too know people sources were private . all the domestic labs wide out in the open is pretty ballsy

Anyone used Atlas or STOA labs Tbol? Since the price does not matter, what are your experiences? :) If nobody used it yet, I will just go with the cheaper option

I used atlas pharma on my last cycle. Made me a big tbol fan. I did get some major back pumps around week 4 though.

Top Bottom