napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Turinabol

My name is Quentin and I'm 25 years old.
My stats: 5'7
180 lbs
10% body fat
I work out about 5 times a week and have been training for about 6 years. I have been following Dylan on YouTube for a while now and love his content and information. :)

Is anyone aware of any domestic sources for legit Turinabol?

Many sources have Tbol here,including Biotech which is high quality that I can get you a price list for if you request one in PM

How many cycles have you ran and what are your goals?

Welcome to the board brother. Thanks for the info on yourself. Lots of our sources here carry quality tbol. You're not planning on a tbol only cycle, are you? Whats your cycle experience?

Phurious Pharma Rep

Sorry I don't want to use injectable a so I was going to do a sarm/tbol combo.
I was planning on using Rad-140, LGD, SR9009, MK2866, and s4 and then use a proper pct of course.

I was planning on using Rad-140, LGD, SR9009, MK2866, and s4 and then use a proper pct of course.

You're going to need a test base brother. All cycles that involve any orals like turinabol, dianabol, Winstrol etc etc, you will need a testosterone injectable base.

First cycle should be test only bud. I'll be honest with you, you need to get over pinning or aas isnt for you. Tbol or any oral will shut down your natural test production and without a test base, you'll have nothing to fall back on. Before jumping into all this, really put some thought into it and educate yourself. You're not the only guy who is afraid to pin and opts for the oral only path because it seems "easier". We see them everyday but its simply not recommended.

Phurious Pharma Rep

On one of Dylan's videos he said that this would be a good bulking stack. Tbol, Rad-140, and LGD. He said the rad would create a test base and lgd would help with size.

Ya I'm still not a fan of using oral aas without an injectable test base but thats just my opinion. You can definitely run the sarms that you have but I would just leave the tbol out. I wouldnt touch aas if I were you until you accept that you have to pin.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Ya I'm still not a fan of using oral aas without an injectable test base but thats just my opinion. You can definitely run the sarms that you have but I would just leave the tbol out. I wouldnt touch aas if I were you until you accept that you have to pin.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I am also of this opinion. RAD may work but I'd much rather have real test. You'll have much more fun have feel much better, not to mention have better gains. Use slin pins and it's like cake man. I don't like big needles either most of the time so small slin pins is just like butter. You barely feel it. Come on be a MANNN!!!!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

On one of Dylan's videos he said that this would be a good bulking stack. Tbol, Rad-140, and LGD. He said the rad would create a test base and lgd would help with size.
U need test dude. The rad won't help you with test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You dont need test but you will be disappointed with the results if you dont. Oral only cycles you wont gain much and you cant run them for long enough.

I am 43 years old and have ran both tren a and turinabol by with no test base for years and still got great results! My nips start to cone up after just a few weeks from of any kind of test and I don't wanna fuck with all the nolvadex, clomid and all the other pct. So FitnessGuru don't believe all the stuff you read on these boards about having to stack this with that just take a reasonable cycle and if the the gear is legit you'll get results!

I am 43 years old and have ran both tren a and turinabol by with no test base for years and still got great results! My nips start to cone up after just a few weeks from of any kind of test and I don't wanna fuck with all the nolvadex, clomid and all the other pct. So FitnessGuru don't believe all the stuff you read on these boards about having to stack this with that just take a reasonable cycle and if the the gear is legit you'll get results!

That's what I call the blind leading the blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom