napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Trt

Paul506

High estrogen levels no gyno but ED problems for sure my testosterone is 1650 way to high trying to bring it down but need to get estrogen under control. Any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have aromasin or arimidex? What’s estrogen level and was it the sensitive test for estrogen?

Average Blood test from Dr who has me on TRT every week

Are you taking anything besides test if so you need the sensitive estrogen essay because other compounds can cause a false positive for estrogen like tren. If you are 395 estrogen what are the lab ranges. You don’t need letro you need aromasin or arimidex to reduce estrogen

First step would be cutting your TRT dose in half.

And adding 25mg Aromasin ED and retesting. That might not even get close to lowering it into range, but it'll get it down some for sure. You sound like a big converter.

I spent a long time screwing around with Arimidex, but Aromasin is a much much MUCH superior AI, and it is weaker, which is also much better.

Are you taking anything besides test if so you need the sensitive estrogen essay because other compounds can cause a false positive for estrogen like tren. If you are 395 estrogen what are the lab ranges. You don’t need letro you need aromasin or arimidex to reduce estrogen

Just .80 of cypanate 200 mg and I’m gonna look into a better estrogen test. I’m getting treated from my general practitioner. And in the estrogen ranges the Dr said high was 200. I do have access to letuzole

.80 of cypt 200mg = 160mg per week

160mg x10 = serum test level of 1600ng/dL

Like he said ...cut your dose in half

Where can I get real aromasin to help me in reducing my high estrogen levels ?

Where can I get real aromasin to help me in reducing my high estrogen levels ?

Just about every source on the forum has Aromasin. Pharma Lady has Global Anabolics and Platinum Biotech Aromasin. Both proven effective.

Your doctor should be able to prescribe Arimidex. You could look into that as an alternative.

Everyone is saying aromasin so I’m gonna try and get that. Thanks for the information

Everyone is saying aromasin so I’m gonna try and get that. Thanks for the information

Both will work for TRT dosages but if you can get a legit script I would go with that.

I tried this general practitioner wants to do the TRT but doesn’t want to deal with the side effects of the TRT. This is why these forums are a better help cause the TRT is still fairly new in the medical world. The Doctors think testosterone is all 50 plus men need. So he said cut the does from 1ml to half but I’m going to go even further than half. Right now I’m supposed to be doing 200mg of cypanate and I only do .80 of the 1ml injections every week. And my test levels are 1650 so I think I’m sensitive to all meds doesn’t take that much for me.

To bring you into proper reference range...your dose should be .4ml to .5 of cyp per week...which equals 80 to 100mg per week of testosterone

Last edited:
Top Bottom