napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tri-tren dosing

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys, my source just got some really good tri-tren he has been using it for 2-3 weeks now and i already can tell a difference.

My question is when running this blend since it has short and long eaters . What would the injection frequency for this be? Run in as tren ace eod and just play with the milligrams so blood levels won’t be so unstable since it has tren ace in it which is to be jnjwcted eod or can we go with E3D injections. I do not mind the pinning at all.

Please let me know your recommendations am just confused with the tren ace and the blood
Levels going up and down if i do E3d injections .

I was planning EOD and less milligrams of course but i first want to get feedback from you guys.

Currently running tren ace 100mg eod and Test Enanthate 250 a week. This is my second week running tren ace, so far loving it , only side effect insomnia.

Whats the breakdown dose of each ester in the tri-tren

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

With test and proper ancillaries such as aromasin, caber and Dylan’s Cycle assist.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Awesome , so you don’t think the spikes of blood is going to be a lot with the tren ace E3d?

Yes i have it all adex, Prami, also letro for emergencies

Awesome , so you don’t think the spikes of blood is going to be a lot with the tren ace E3d?

Yes i have it all adex, Prami, also letro for emergencies

No it will be fine.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

No problem, dont forget, don’t take prami during the day, take it at night before bed, it can cause some serious nausea and you will just feel like shit ALL day.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Guys one more question. I have already tried tren ace on 2 different cycles , have never tried tren e. If i tolerated the sides well on tren ace does this mean i will most likely be ok with sides from tren e?

EOD for the ace more stable levels

He’s asking regarding the tri tren with the Ace, enanthate and hex.
The longer esters outweigh the shorter ester at 150mg vs 100mg, the longer esters will keep the blood levels stabilized.
My personal opinion is eod is not needed in this tri tren case, however, each’s own robo, and all due respect .

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
I understand but EOD injections arent hard to do and all things being equal blood levels are more stable the more injection frequency, in this case all things arent quite equal given the ace
Its just easy to do EOD especially with site rotations is all

Totally get that brother, but for me, i find the less pinning i have to do the better, and in the case of the longer esters such as the enanthate and hex in the mix, e3d would be fine and the longer esters will make up for the stability.

And your viewpoint of eod would also totally be fine robo, just comes down to OP’s preference here.

Top Bottom