napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Trestolone review Pharma Lady

Sunshine1

I was using pharmalady's trestolone at 25mg every other day along with the global anabolics aromasin at 12.5 every other day all starting the 15th of February.

Blood work is in, all values are in the appropriate range except for the following...
RBC 6.52 (ref 4.14-5.80)
Hematocrit 51.5 (ref 37.5-51)
Creatinine 1.31 (ref .76-1.27)
Total Testosterone was at 243

Estradiol only shows <5.0 (ref 7.6-42.6) aromasin is definitely working, going to try going every 2 days instead.

All lipids and liver values are within the appropriate ranges as well

Would also like to note that luteinizing hormone (2.4) and fsh (1.7) were both on the very low end of the reference range.

I've been feeling good/normal as far as energy and gains made in the gym. So with my test being low and my Lh and fsh being low, while still making progress I would say it definitely works, one thing I've noticed too is that I am occasionally getting slightly elevated blood pressure, highest reading being 140/78, usually in the low 120's

Last edited:
Are you running this with Test or alone with Aromasin?

Pharma Lady Rep

This is very interesting... It doesn't really suppress but it doesn't raise it a lot either. Very interesting compound. I still don't fully understand it. Thanks for sharing...

Pharma Lady Rep

Yes, after everything ive read about it, I was expecting to be more suppressed than that, granted I was on a more modest dose than what I've read others did.

I would definitely look into giving blood on a regular basis with this compound...

Pharma Lady Rep

I was using pharmalady's trestolone at 25mg every other day along with the global anabolics aromasin at 12.5 every other day all starting the 15th of February.

Blood work is in, all values are in the appropriate range except for the following...
RBC 6.52 (ref 4.14-5.80)
Hematocrit 51.5 (ref 37.5-51)
Creatinine 1.31 (ref .76-1.27)
Total Testosterone was at 243

Estradiol only shows <5.0 (ref 7.6-42.6) aromasin is definitely working, going to try going every 2 days instead.

All lipids and liver values are within the appropriate ranges as well

Would also like to note that luteinizing hormone (2.4) and fsh (1.7) were both on the very low end of the reference range.

I've been feeling good/normal as far as energy and gains made in the gym. So with my test being low and my Lh and fsh being low, while still making progress I would say it definitely works, one thing I've noticed too is that I am occasionally getting slightly elevated blood pressure, highest reading being 140/78, usually in the low 120's
What kind of gains did you see? What other steroids would you put in the same likeness as trestolone? Did you hold water? Gain or lose weight? Changes in strength, body composition, endurance? Would you consider purchasing the trestolone yourself and using it again in the future?

Sorry I'm just really interested lol. I almost got some of it myself but I just can't find enough research on it to justify putting it into my body just yet.

I figured it'd been more drastic with elevated test but maybe you need to ramp it up and really test it out go hard bro be our science project !

Did you notice any cardiovascular sides like TREN carries? Trest has intrigued me for a while tbh

What kind of gains did you see? What other steroids would you put in the same likeness as trestolone? Did you hold water? Gain or lose weight? Changes in strength, body composition, endurance? Would you consider purchasing the trestolone yourself and using it again in the future?

Sorry I'm just really interested lol. I almost got some of it myself but I just can't find enough research on it to justify putting it into my body just yet.

With gains I didn't see anything great as I was only using this for something to cruise on, I did make some slight gains in numbers in the gym, added another 25lbs to my dead lift, and probably another 15 to my bench, nothing great. Endurance I would say maybe stayed about the same too.
These may seem insignificant but I was only averaging 87-88mg a week, and those small gains off such a small dose makes me a believer.

Personally I would put this in the same category as test, it seemed to do the same thing as test, for me anyways. Libido was normal and still had to control estradiol levels.
No extra bloat.
I did notice a bit of weight loss towards the end of my 6 weeks, but at the same time I did clean my diet up a little (cheating a little too often).

I did read that some guys were claiming this compound essentially would chemically castrate you, I call bs on that. I feel it just had a little more of a degree of suppression.

Top Bottom