napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren and NPP Sale

9th Wonder

IWANNAGOFASTER and Myself decided to put together a little Father's Day promo to show our appreciation to all the Dad's and awesome members here at ISARMS.... We VERY rarely do any deals so now is your chance to get some free shit.. here is!

Every 2 bottles of Tren A or NPP gets you a free bottle of caber which is worth $95!

Here is the cost for each:
*20ml vials by ProForm labs

- NPP 100mg/ml- $95
- Tren a 100mg/ml- $110

Details for Caber:
- Pfizer Caber 8 tabs/0.5mg- $95

Shoot me an email with any questions!

[email protected]

Last edited:
IWANNAGOFASTER and Myself decided to put together a little Father's Day promo to show our appreciation to all the Dad's and awesome members here at ISARMS.... We VERY rarely do any deals so now is your chance to get some free shit.. here is!

Every 2 bottles of Tren A or NPP gets you a free bottle of caber which is worth $95!

- NPP 100mg/ml- $95
- Tren a 100mg/ml- $110

Details for Caber:

how long you guys running this special? very cool deal.

- NPP 100mg/ml- $95
- Tren a 100mg/ml- $110

Details for Caber:

[email protected]

how long you guys running this special?

Yes. This is a good deal. Pfizer Caber is hard to come by. When you can get it for free........... Pretty awesome.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Top Bottom