napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren e color

POPEK

I decided to try out one of the sources here. Long story short, the tren e I received does not look like any other tren I used. This tren is the same color as test. Should I be worried?

I decided to try out one of the sources here. Long story short, the tren e I received does not look like any other tren I used. This tren is the same color as test. Should I be worried?

Who is the source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would contact the source and ask Them if its supposed to be like that. There could be a chance it was mislabeled etc. And only the source will know if they've made a batch of tren that is diff in color

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I don't want to put the source on blast. but the color is the same as test e, clear.

I don't want to put the source on blast. but the color is the same as test e, clear.

PM the rep or the source themselves. You are not putting them on blast as colors vary. I have had tren with same color as test and it was legit

Colors don't mean much. It depends a lot on the carrier used. Tren isn't always gold or yellow. I don't know the specifics but I know it depends on what the carrier is

I don't recommend this but my friend tastes it if it has a pepper taste most likely tren. But that still doesn't determine if it is

I personally have seen it dark with the rust tint ive seen it gold and with a light tan look. I had doubt at first until about wk 3 and i just knew i was on. I had seen a video that said if ur tren wasnt brown its fake by rich piana but that bullshit i promise. So i had the same doubt as u but i trusted my source and was amazed in my gainz. Dont always believe the broscience. I can b several colors due to the cook and oils used

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

A video by The bodybuilder in Thailand actually came out today on youtube on how to tell if ur tren is legit. Look it up. Dudes pretty intelligent on AAS

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Clear tren that's a first for me but that's not saying much I've had more fake gear then I've real shit

I realize a long time ago that colors on your hear sometimes does vary by source. But as long as ur getting it from a legitimate source i wouldn't worry too much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

also, the bottle of tren has a darker glass bottle, than the test. The writing on the tren bottle is also lower than the test bottle. the boxes also say that the tren and test were manufactured in different places...

also, the bottle of tren has a darker glass bottle, than the test. The writing on the tren bottle is also lower than the test bottle. the boxes also say that the tren and test were manufactured in different places...
If its vermodje it should check out on their website, thats how you know if its real or not.

Top Bottom