napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace vs tren e question

0to100

Banned
Hello guys, quick question . I know tren ace is fast acting, question is will you get the same results at the end if deciding to go with tren e?

OTL is right but the esters are very different and they can have a very different effect on you especially side effects.

Awesome, so at the end they will both ultimately bring you same results

I’ve always been told Ace is more for cutting & E is more for adding size and results take longer but ultimately Tren is tren and the results(goals) should be reached provided you put in the work & your diet is on point.

It's no different than comparing test prop to test E. Same shit different ester

Hey rick what’s up man thanks for always being on top of the game. Let me ask you something am thinking on adding anavar to this cycle , would this be considered a fairly good cycle? Test e 125 mg, test phynilpropionate 125mg, masterone 125mg, tren e125mg to be ran Monday and Thursday along with 60mg of anavar ED. I have a super stack blend that brings all that i mentioned except of course the anavar.

Hey rick what’s up man thanks for always being on top of the game. Let me ask you something am thinking on adding anavar to this cycle , would this be considered a fairly good cycle? Test e 125 mg, test phynilpropionate 125mg, masterone 125mg, tren e125mg to be ran Monday and Thursday along with 60mg of anavar ED. I have a super stack blend that brings all that i mentioned except of course the anavar.
Do you do cycles back to back or do you take breaks?

Am 3 weeks into this cycle , my NpP ran out and my source doesn’t have and cannot get more so now i see this as a possible option to run. What do you think about the mg’s and the mix it brings.

Am 3 weeks into this cycle , my NpP ran out and my source doesn’t have and cannot get more so now i see this as a possible option to run. What do you think about the mg’s and the mix it brings.
What????? You started a cycle without enough NPP to complete your cycle? That's rule #1 have everything you need BEFORE you start your cycle.

I know i fkd up big time there. He had a lot and is a close friend and all the sudden he sold
Me out all gone

This blend i did play it right i have 4 bottles and if you guys don’t agree with the blend or how am thinking on running it i can always return it. Just got it yesterday .

Cbbram help me out here my man. What you think of this blend ? I know i fked up but i can’t do anything g about it now. I have 4 bottles of this blend on me and need to start either hay or tren ace and test tmrw to get the flow going . Am going into my 4th week now so it’s important :/

Cbbram help me out here my man. What you think of this blend ? I know i fked up but i can’t do anything g about it now. I have 4 bottles of this blend on me and need to start either hay or tren ace and test tmrw to get the flow going . Am going into my 4th week now so it’s important :/
This one is kinda messy and I don't feel comfortable advising at the moment. You should start another thread and explain the whole situation in detail.

Top Bottom