napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren ace question please

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys, today i was pinnig tren a and got very nauseous like kinda dizzy at the same time not so much dizzy but i was sweating cold
Like got me very nauseous, has this happened to anyone? Is this a normal side effect you
Might sometimes get while injecting 110mg tren a eod . I have no other side effects what so ever.

Yes I've had this happen but it was my first pin and I almost quit right there. Tren is very powerful and needs to be treated with respect.

Thanks cbbram had to ask because I’ve pinned a lot of tren a already and it happened today for the first time. Didn’t panic it slowly went away maybe lasted 3-5 minutes

What I got was severe vertigo and had to lay down for an hour. Felt a little clammy... Happened a time or two again but no where near like the first time.

Your body may be telling you it's time to stop your cycle. You'll know soon enough if it happens again.

Yes makes sense! I am
Almost done ! Just that fear everyone.gets of
Loosing everything. Just gotta run a heavy PCT

I've been cruising for a month now and I'm back to "normal" so I know the feeling. Gotta come off recoup and hit it again!

I mean i wouldn’t mind Cruising
Have 3 kids married just afraid
That later on in life i would totally want to get off it’ll be impossible

I'm 48 and I've had a vasectomy. I'm more than confident with my choice.

Cruising on 175 Test and 3ius HGH.

Don't start cruising unless your Test is low. TRT won't help you keep anything more than PCT. My Test was on the lower side so I feel a lot better on TRT.

I do feel a lot more stable on TRT. Less ups and downs. When I was on nature Test I was often an emotional wreck.

Oh man! And how long after being off do you recommend i do blood work since am on test e which will take couple weeks to clear

Thanks... the longer after PCT the better so you'll know for sure you've recovered.

yea bro just to add to your guys discussion its happened to me a few times. Injected and felt dizzy and started sweating profusely. Not a comfortable feeling along with tren cough. Tren is very powerful and you dont realize how strong it was in sides until you come off. I always take a look back after my cycle is over with tren and im like damn that shit is powerful.

This might sound fucking stupid... but what’s Tren cough? Obviously a cough... but what exactly do you mean?

Is it a constant cough, like you have a cold? Is it when you pin.. you cough , like an after effect. What’s Tren cough? Lol

This is my first time running Tren Ace, the only side effect I have is insomnia. Which is a MF! But I have sleeping pills to help me.

This might sound fucking stupid... but what’s Tren cough? Obviously a cough... but what exactly do you mean?

Is it a constant cough, like you have a cough? Is it when you pin.. you cough , like an after effect. What’s Tren cough? Lol

This is my first time running Tren Ace, the only side effect I have is insomnia. Which is a MF! But I have sleeping pills to help me.
You'll know when you get it.

Top Bottom