napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren

Jbatty62

Hello everybody. I am 44 years old in great shape but having trouble gaining mass and losing fat. I know that sounds weird. Just picked up some tren ace and test cyp. Havent used gear since high school. So need help with dosing info on both. Thanks

I am 44 years old in great shape but having trouble gaining mass and losing fat. I know that sounds weird.

Isn't this contradictory? Or do you mean your strength and endurance is good but body composition is poor? That doesn't happen often.

Just having trouble loosing stubborn fat around waist. Strength is ok endurance is good. The gear I got was reccomended by a friend as this is what he cycles. Just doing more research myself. Ive heard a 1/2 cc of both a week will be ok for first run?? Wanting more advise that's all

Brother ..you NEVER run tren on a first cycle..(your high school experience doesn't count)
Steroids won't help you with your stubborn fat..only correct diet cardio and training will
PLZ post your complete stats

height weight BF % years of training basic idea of your diet (macro's) goals

Last edited:
Just having trouble loosing stubborn fat around waist. Strength is ok endurance is good. The gear I got was reccomended by a friend as this is what he cycles. Just doing more research myself. Ive heard a 1/2 cc of both a week will be ok for first run?? Wanting more advise that's all
If you are having trouble losing fat, you need to adjust your diet. There is no steroid that is going to substitute that, and steroids are not fat burners. They are also only for people that have a great natural foundation in the right condition.

Tren is also only for advanced users, and nothing at all I'd recommend to you whatsoever. It's also the most harsh steroid out there with the most side effects

If you are looking to burn fat I'd highly recommend looking into sarms

Proper diet + cardio =decrease body fat %

That is not new math it has always been that way

Of course you can always take an ECA stack along with T3 and DNP but not the best strategy

Bro, I'm an older vet of aas and on my third cycle back and I'm trying Tren for the first time. I'm a little nervous About it. Have you even researched what's involved with running a cycle of tren, the sides, how it works and what you need to run with it to keep you safe? Sarms is what you need not to mention time and a lot of experience.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hello everybody. I am 44 years old in great shape but having trouble gaining mass and losing fat. I know that sounds weird. Just picked up some tren ace and test cyp. Havent used gear since high school. So need help with dosing info on both. Thanks

We all have trouble staying lean in our 40's. Could be fixable with some changes in diet. Maybe some AAS as well but not before evaluating what your eating.

I'm turning 46 here soon and although I like to eat what the hell I want, I try to use a little common sense in my diet. I use the "trim the fat, don't eat shit fat folks eat too often and workout hard as super-fuck rule". Now you need to wrap your brain around working out "hard as SUPER-FUCK" because there's a reason why some folks on AAS look like a bucket o' fuckit. I'm not some genetic masterpiece, but if I applied myself to nutrition as much as I do lifting I might be a bad ass.
Tren despite what your buddy says is more of an issue than it is a blessing if run prematurely, incorrectly and inconsistently. Tren is both heaven and hell.

He said he already picked up the test and tren so he's probably gonna use it regardless if people tell him not to since he already has it on hand.. so to avoid fucking yourself up you might as well do it right. You could keep it simple at 250mg test a week and 50mg tren ace ed. Or if you have any mental capacity to make good decisions you can just fix your diet, training, and cardio before starting. :)

He said he already picked up the test and tren so he's probably gonna use it regardless if people tell him not to since he already has it on hand.. so to avoid fucking yourself up you might as well do it right. You could keep it simple at 250mg test a week and 50mg tren ace ed.

THIS IS HORSE SHIT LOGIC OF AN 8 YR OLD...get your head out of your ass

wtf!

I got a vial of insulin so I might as well use it..just at a lower dose

Or if you have any mental capacity to make good decisions you can just fix your diet, training, and cardio .

this is all you needed to say

Last edited:
He said he already picked up the test and tren so he's probably gonna use it regardless if people tell him not to since he already has it on hand.. so to avoid fucking yourself up you might as well do it right. You could keep it simple at 250mg test a week and 50mg tren ace ed. Or if you have any mental capacity to make good decisions you can just fix your diet, training, and cardio before starting. :)

This is terrible fucking advice, he would be better off not to use anything but if it did use something it would be much more wise to run the test by itself, not fucking Tren on a first cycle. Tren is nothing to just fuck with the mental aspect of it can really mess with your life, not to mention the insomnia/lack of sleep. A LOT of guys including myself have been arrested on Tren. Side effects include aggression, being agitated all day to the point of kicking some random guys ass and/or being arrested

And I don't buy the whole, just cause he bought the stuff he is probably going to use it. The first real cycle I ran I held the gear for over 6 months before I pinned it because there was no way I was going to just start injecting chemicals into my body without first being 100% confident that I have educated myself as much as possible because I also ran a fucked up cycle at a young age and learned from it. The OP seems to acknowledge that at least he knows what he done in the past was stupid.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the advise everyone. I am going to save the tren for my second cycle down the road or maybe give it back to my bro for more test with this firs run. I have been training for 15 years I feel I could prolly handle the tren at a 50ml eod...but why risk it . I think I will get great results with the test. My diet and my training are on point . I train 5 to 6days a week and play basketball 3 nights a week so my cardio is good as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom