napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Traveling While Swoll

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I've always been a bi-coastal individual......welcome back all the Bros who had to google to confirm in that was a reference to my sexuality...but as I was saying, since getting noticeably muscular I have been in coastal cities where it is not uncommon to see gym trained physiques. This is even more noticeable where I live now in SoCal, but when I take my family on vacation in the mid west (where I just got back from) people all over the place - gas stations, supermarkets, etc, stop and stare. I had a woman in the market turn a corner, see me, and drop her groceries. It gets a little weird. Any other Bros encounter this in the travels?

With the response to this thread I am assuming a lot of Bros either don't travel or they are just not that big.

If it's the latter, feel free to contact me for a Robolics price list and contacts.

It's never too late, LOL!

Lol, I can't wait to start my Robo cycle this fall- already got my gear, super fast (3 days)...I'm cutting at the moment so I can bulk and am so stoked! I used to live on both coasts and have been a little bigger than I am now, but am in line to be in my best shape soon - I'll have to see how people respond now that I'm a few states inland from SoCal. Also, I'm not that big..just excited for my cycle!

With the response to this thread I am assuming a lot of Bros either don't travel or they are just not that big.

If it's the latter, feel free to contact me for a Robolics price list and contacts.

It's never too late, LOL!

I’ve been living in Austin for the last 11 years. Austin was voted the fittest city in America. So nah I feel like a needle in a hay stack there.

I went 10 days without my normal 7 day pin schedule and I had one of the most awesome pumps ever today. Robo is the best....

Top Bottom