bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy

Thread: Traveling While Swoll

Traveling While Swoll

I've always been a bi-coastal individual......welcome back all the Bros who had to google to confirm in that was a reference to my sexuality...but as I was saying, since getting noticeably muscular I have been in coastal cities where it is not uncommon to see gym trained physiques. This is even more noticeable where I live now in SoCal, but when I take my family on vacation in the mid west (where I just got back from) people all over the place - gas stations, supermarkets, etc, stop and stare. I had a woman in the market turn a corner, see me, and drop her groceries. It gets a little weird. Any other Bros encounter this in the travels?

With the response to this thread I am assuming a lot of Bros either don't travel or they are just not that big.

If it's the latter, feel free to contact me for a Robolics price list and contacts.

It's never too late, LOL!

Lol, I can't wait to start my Robo cycle this fall- already got my gear, super fast (3 days)...I'm cutting at the moment so I can bulk and am so stoked! I used to live on both coasts and have been a little bigger than I am now, but am in line to be in my best shape soon - I'll have to see how people respond now that I'm a few states inland from SoCal. Also, I'm not that big..just excited for my cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    With the response to this thread I am assuming a lot of Bros either don't travel or they are just not that big.

If it's the latter, feel free to contact me for a Robolics price list and contacts.

It's never too late, LOL!

Keep us posted kid. It is going to be awesome!

for sure, thanks Buddha!

Iíve been living in Austin for the last 11 years. Austin was voted the fittest city in America. So nah I feel like a needle in a hay stack there.

when the lady asked you what your secret was you responded "Robo sauce" and walked away. EPIC story!

You were there?!

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Garrett View Post
    when the lady asked you what your secret was you responded "Robo sauce" and walked away. EPIC story!

I went 10 days without my normal 7 day pin schedule and I had one of the most awesome pumps ever today. Robo is the best....

All the women were I live in midwest like the fat guy with the jacked up truck LOL