napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Transformation

marcusdavis23

Hey guys, been on the forum for a little over a year and have learned so much. When I was 25 I did a prohormone cycle and had no clue what I was doing didn't PCT and got gyno pretty bad, then got depressed left the military and stopped working out. Then last January I had enough I was a 240lb fat ass who couldn't keep up with his kids so I lost 30lbs and had the gyno surgery and that's when I found the forum. I have gained some weight back but it's good weight I'm at 225 right now my next cut I will get back down to 205 and stay there just wanted to show you guys a before and after pic.
8b8aff9b8afd3b759cc52ac320c48bec.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transformation is an understatement bro... Awesome work!

Thanks guys. My journey will never end now. Not to brag on my wife but during my journey she started her own and has lost 75lbs. Granted some was from baby weight after having our last daughter but still.

Thanks guys. My journey will never end now. Not to brag on my wife but during my journey she started her own and has lost 75lbs. Granted some was from baby weight after having our last daughter but still.

It's nice to have someone to share and set goals with.

Great work marcus!! I love seeing a great transformation. Keep up the great work bro.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks again guys. Next week I'm starting the keto diet for a change of pace. Never done it before.

Thanks again guys. Next week I'm starting the keto diet for a change of pace. Never done it before.
That's awesome to hear stories like yours. I know it's hard making those type of compliments especially being a father makes it even harder in so many ways great work keep it

Marcus bro! Great job. Keep it up. You'll be beasting at 205

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Marcus is my work bro so he won't mind me posting this but his transformation is amazing as I seen all his before's and we talk lifting , dieting, and gear quite often. The dude put's his time under the bar slingin weights with the best of them. When he mentioned his wife , her transformation is mind boggling. I've been telling him he need's to send her picks to subway so they can pay her some money. $$$$. I keep telling him he's lucky to have someone pushing him and the encouragement from his spouse is even better. Keep up the good work both of you.

Marcus is my work bro so he won't mind me posting this but his transformation is amazing as I seen all his before's and we talk lifting , dieting, and gear quite often. The dude put's his time under the bar slingin weights with the best of them. When he mentioned his wife , her transformation is mind boggling. I've been telling him he need's to send her picks to subway so they can pay her some money. $$$$. I keep telling him he's lucky to have someone pushing him and the encouragement from his spouse is even better. Keep up the good work both of you.

Thanks bro means a lot. The journey will never end.

Top Bottom