napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Touchdown Pharmacom

Guarionex

Here's the latest pharmacom "supplements". I even got a complementary Stanos. Great services and communication. Received tracking number and monitored my order all the way. APpreciate Tazz for the assist.

Pharmacon.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the pharmacom link? I just looked them up and there's like 4 different sites for them....?

Thanks

Dorin you are not to post links in the open brother. This is a job for a rep and to be done through PM. Plus this guy's hasn't even posted an introduction and your giving him the link.....SMH. please remove the link

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's the latest pharmacom "supplements". I even got a complementary Stanos. Great services and communication. Received tracking number and monitored my order all the way. APpreciate Tazz for the assist.

View attachment 3606

Thanks for sharing Sir!
You get an additional 100$ store credit if you share your bloods or keep a cycle log on Isarms.

[emoji1434][emoji1434]

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

I received a email with the New temp pharmacom site. It does not seem to work. I have forgotten my pw so requested a reset but no reply. Contacted them direct trough their contact form still no reply. They are usually really quick and polite on responding. Anything up?? Or is there another new site address I am not aware of? Cheers guys

I received a email with the New temp pharmacom site. It does not seem to work. I have forgotten my pw so requested a reset but no reply. Contacted them direct trough their contact form still no reply. They are usually really quick and polite on responding. Anything up?? Or is there another new site address I am not aware of? Cheers guys
Pm me please

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Thanks will do. Not to clever with the whole message thing but will try. Any info you require in message?
Looking at your post count I see you have never made an introduction thread, please do so in the information section of the forum, with stats, age, training history, cycle history, Thank you in advance for understanding. After doing so I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Ye sure thing. Never used forums to much as never had the need too or the time, just used sources I have trusted over the years. Ph was the first over seas and i was very happy with it. like i said just login details probs i think. I will upload my Bio within next couple of days when i get time. And contact you again when done so. Thanks again.

PS if b4 then i get a response from d or v can i use your 15% code on the site?

Top Bottom