napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Touchdown Pharma Lady

JD81

I want to thank you to Pharmalady and cbbram for the awesome service. It was my first time ordering and so I was a little anxious, but PL came through flawlessly even though I made some mistakes in the process. Can't wait to get started. I been hanging around the forum for a little while being quiet, reading and learning.I will try to participate more.

Thanks for sharing bro... Welcome to the Pharma Lady experience.

What did you order?

Your welcome Bro. I got global Tren ace, test prop, winstrol orals, al and pct as well. I'm all set

This will be my first run with Tren so we will see how it goes. I plan on keeping doses low

Three weeks in my strength and stamina in the gym is insane. My sides so far are manageable as I'm only pining 275 mg of Tren ace per week. Shortness of breath during cardio and a little more aggravated and aggressive than normal that's about it. I'm going to do mid cycle bloods around week 7 or 8 and I want to order from privatemd labs. If someone could help me out with the kit I need to order that would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three weeks in my strength and stamina in the gym is insane. My sides so far are manageable as I'm only pining 275 mg of Tren ace per week. Shortness of breath during cardio and a little more aggravated and aggressive than normal that's about it. I'm going to do mid cycle bloods around week 7 or 8 and I want to order from privatemd labs. If someone could help me out with the kit I need to order that would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make your own thread about what private MD lab test to order and someone can help you. Thanks for sharing your review.

Top Bottom