napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Touchdown MGP

Guarionex

I wanna thank Thin D for being such an awesome bro and assist me with my order.

Here's the story,

So I'm setting an killer SARMS-Test/EQ cycle. Got EQ from Pharma Lady and thought "Why not trying a domestic source"? I thought of MGP Labs; when Thin D was new to the forum he stepped up and offered a few samples of his products to estabished members in the forum; he was kind enough to send some love my way in the form of Test P-100 (I haven't use it yet, will do soon). Now someone willing to put himself out there like that DESERVE respect, so for my SARMS-Test/EQ run I placed an order of Test C-250 and aromasin from MGP.

A day after order was placed HE CONTACTED ME to inform me that he was out of aromasin and asked how I wanted to handle. I replied with "No rush, I wait till you get aromasin available".

WARNING: NEVER START A CYCLE UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE IN HAND; shit happens, that's why cycles are planned for weeks or months ahead of time.

Anyway, a day after that HE AGAIN contacted me to inform me that his supplier of aromasin was out of business, therefore he was willing to provide a FULL refund for the aromasin order.................................. from then shit started to get interesting :cool::cool:

Thin D proceeded to make me an offer I couldn't refuse: two, I say again, two bottles of MY CHOICE to go along with the order of Test C-250. Now at 14-15% bodyfat I'm not yet in proper condition to run Masteron, but is there a "wrong time" to accept such an offer?......................Exactly.

Now, thanks to Thin D I'm "forced" to get to 10% bodyfat so I can run his Masteron............ What a jackass he is, right??

Thin D is diversifying his repertoire, his customer service is topnotch and delivery time? The offer I couldn't refuse was accepted on Saturday; Thin D assured me a TD for Wed and guess what? I had my TD Wed, so either he does home delivery, or he's got contacts in the delivery industry most of us do not.

Anyway, Thanks Thin D, you have a customer with me

MGP 1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice deal dude! Thin is great at what he does. I love his Test Prop and EQ...both are the real deal...smooth and painless, especially now that he has switched over to MCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice deal dude! Thin is great at what he does. I love his Test Prop and EQ...both are the real deal...smooth and painless, especially now that he has switched over to MCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few weeks into my SARMS, this ass is getting the Thin "D" and drinking its "juice" :rolleyes:

Top Bottom