domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top notch Biotech Gear in 20ml jugs!

Top notch Biotech Gear in 20ml jugs!

I just wanted to remind everyone that biotech has the whole line of injectibles in 20ml jugs, which is twice the size of a normal 10ml vial. With the top notch quality of biotech and the great prices you get much more bang for your buck!

Anybody interested in more about biotech or anybody needing a price list for biotech gear, send me a PM and I'll gladly answer any questions you have and get you a price list!

As a recent recipient of one of your price lists,I have to say that you guys have an impressive lineup to say the least!Anything & everything one could possibly want.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I just wanted to remind everyone that biotech has the whole line of injectibles in 20ml jugs, which is twice the size of a normal 10ml vial. With the top notch quality of biotech and the great prices you get much more bang for your buck!

Anybody interested in more about biotech or anybody needing a price list for biotech gear, send me a PM and I'll gladly answer any questions you have and get you a price list!
    Hey brotha can you pls pm me a price list? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flanex View Post
    As a recent recipient of one of your price lists,I have to say that you guys have an impressive lineup to say the least!Anything & everything one could possibly want.
    Thank you for the feedback bro. Much appreciated!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by BenS View Post
    Hey brotha can you pls pm me a price list? Thanks

If you want a price list, just send me a,pm requesting one bud. I can't send them from my mobile and it will be the best way for me to see your request later

Absolutely, hands down the best source I have ever used.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Done.

Why not 24ml so it can last the whole cycle? If i want a 12 week program I have to buy one of your 20ml bottles and then get 4 from somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by ApexVallen View Post
    Why not 24ml so it can last the whole cycle? If i want a 12 week program I have to buy one of your 20ml bottles and then get 4 from somewhere else?
    I'm not sure if you are being serious or not bro. Biotech gives you twice the size of other places. Enough said

Quote Originally Posted by ApexVallen View Post
    You think everyone runs the same amount of mg/week? The 24 doesn't divide well into 10ml vials well either, really depends on the cycle you're running and you can still use leftover for next cycle.