Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan update! Plz read

Titan update! Plz read

First off let me apologize for the delay in responses some of you have had with titan. here's the update: titan has suffered a brain hemorrhage, he had emergency surgery and has been critically ill. Hes slowly recovering now. Please be patient in his recovery. You WILL be taken care of. U will get your order, your money is safe! Your order will be a lil late, but I'm sure titan will toss u a lil extra for the inconvenience. Right now we ask for your prayers n support and definitely your patience, as titan will always take care of his customers. Unfortunately life happens unexpectedly. I'll keep everyone updated as I get updated.
    *Thank you from the TITAN family

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

Damn, thoughts and prayers to Titan and his family. I am sure everyone will be understanding.

Holy hell man. Let the big guy know we are praying for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gainsville PA
    Wow Thoughts and Prayers out to Titan and his family, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Wow! Best wishes for a full recovery!

Dam titan seem to before very honest sucks to hear this . Hope he bounces back fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone..Hes recovering and will back on his feet soon. He appreciates you guys and your patience..outstanding orders will be getting extras for the delay.

Damn that is crazy... Prayers going out to Titan and his family!

Titan is a great dude!! My prayers go out to him and his family!!

i dont get into sources or anything like that but he is as solid as they come and a very VERY good person... i'll leave it at that and say my prayers are with him.. i assure you, he is as good of a person as they come...
    - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli