napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan test cyp primo blood work

Dangans

I have been running titan research test cyp of 150mg and primo 200mg week for my cruise 8 weeks now and Wednesday pin of 75mg and primo 100 as I split my doses to 2 pins a week the test levels are as shown
6ff271b6607e34122bb97534e7f9fe87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit bro I wish I responded like you do. That's like just over 8.6x

I typically get around 900 when I cruise on 200mg so you definitely respond well to test!

How are you liking cruising with the primo at low dose? I know it's still kinda early to tell with primo but anything different than a regular cruise yet? Sense of well being or anything yet? I'm starting to see a lot of guys electing to add it in with their trt like you're doing with a conservative dosage

Holy shit bro I wish I responded like you do. That's like just over 8.6x

I typically get around 900 when I cruise on 200mg so you definitely respond well to test!

How are you liking cruising with the primo at low dose? I know it's still kinda early to tell with primo but anything different than a regular cruise yet? Sense of well being or anything yet? I'm starting to see a lot of guys electing to add it in with their trt like you're doing with a conservative dosage

Hell yeah man my e2 is 17 I'm running Proviron 100mg a week

Lucky bastard, I'd be binge watching Netflix and lifetime movies eating icecream and wiping my tears with my skirt if I ran no AI or anything haha

500mg test put my estro close to triple digits once after 9 weeks of thinking I had legit adex. Thankfully I ran bloods and never used research chem companies again

Lucky bastard, I'd be binge watching Netflix and lifetime movies eating icecream and wiping my tears with my skirt if I ran no AI or anything haha

500mg test put my estro close to triple digits once after 9 weeks of thinking I had legit adex. Thankfully I ran bloods and never used research chem companies again

Thx man and lol [emoji23] @ the Netflix comment

I ran test at 375 a week and my estro was 30 for 16 weeks while runnin deca at 375 prolactin was 8 no caber or AI nor Proviron

Lucky SOB... I was going elaborate but no way I can top Titan's post! Perfectly worded!

Awesome numbers though! Knowing you are one of the experienced vets here, you must have a very good BF% I'm kinda interested in the primo on TRT but I'm still way too high in BF to experiment with anything more than my Test TRT dose.

That Titan Primo man... Glad I stocked up before the eventual price hike (comes with brand establishment, of course) but now I'm dying to get more.

Keep up the great work, Titan!

Top Bottom