napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Labs /44 review update

44YOGearHead

Titan was kind enough to send me some Test Enanthate to check out his new carrier oil blends with MCT in them and the difference visually as far as fluidity is very apparent. Standard GSO is a little thicker and seems to be subject more to temperatures whereas the new blend is much lighter. I'm not scheduled for another pin till Monday so look for additional feedback at that time as far as draw and pin smoothness.

1d3675db8058df85bce4ea38f336e773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clean labels and clean lookin gear , lookin forwards to updates big guy

Titan was kind enough to send me some Test Enanthate to check out his new carrier oil blends with MCT in them and the difference visually as far as fluidity is very apparent. Standard GSO is a little thicker and seems to be subject more to temperatures whereas the new blend is much lighter. I'm not scheduled for another pin till Monday so look for additional feedback at that time as far as draw and pin smoothness.

Nice pic!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Those are looking great as always. Looking forward to trying the new blend but that's a ways off. I'm pretty stoked up on Titan test and tren

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm hoping everyone takes a tab from NY and starts using MCT oil. It's just far far better IMO. Let us know man. Titan seems far fantastic.

I'm real big on the looks of a product and those look very clean...

You're a lucky man, 44... Kill those bad boys and grow some more [emoji41]

Pretty sweet looking pic bro!

Just so everyone knows what's going on with this oil, there is some GSO present. We've been working on the blends for awhile, and it looks like we've found the magic ratio. MCT has so many properties that make it a superior carrier, however it is a little more prone to cold crash than traditional carrier oils. Because of this, there will be a summer time/warm weather product using no GSO, and a winter product like you see above that contains enough GSO to help with the cold crash issue while the gear is sitting in your mailbox.

I know some of you unlucky souls live where it snows, so we're working to help out those unfortunate enough to live somewhere outside the borders of the great Lone Star.

[email protected]

Pretty sweet looking pic bro!

Just so everyone knows what's going on with this oil, there is some GSO present. We've been working on the blends for awhile, and it looks like we've found the magic ratio. MCT has so many properties that make it a superior carrier, however it is a little more prone to cold crash than traditional carrier oils. Because of this, there will be a summer time/warm weather product using no GSO, and a winter product like you see above that contains enough GSO to help with the cold crash issue while the gear is sitting in your mailbox.

I know some of you unlucky souls live where it snows, so we're working to help out those unfortunate enough to live somewhere outside the borders of the great Lone Star.

[email protected]

You know I actually noticed that!! My gear was by my window and it got a little cold and I seen some white floaters in it like it was something that accidentally got in there but it was just hormone. Warmed it up and it went right away. Crazy.

I drew and pinned the cyp I bought in October pretty easily with a 25g slin pin today. I'm not sure what was going on there with the ratio but it was smooth. I used a 1" slin pin because I wanted to try pinning chest. On the fence if I'll do that again lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

It wasn't a matter of there being an issue or anything, just never want to be complacent or satisfied. There's always room for improvement in everything we do, so it's an obligation to pursue the perfect product!

Apple didn't stop with the first iPhone they put out.

[email protected]

Gonna pin the new blend tomorrow (Monday) so I'll be sure to update on the draw and pin, any pip, etc...

Pin day-
Amount: 1.5cc Test Enanthate
Draw observations: Smooth, much better than previous GSO carrier. Slightly slower than full MCT base, but much improved nonetheless. No need to heat vial contents whatsoever. Draw temperature was 74 degrees Fahrenheit where my thermostats is at.
Pin Observations:Easier to pin. Took seconds to pin. Hardly any resistance on syringe plunger. Pinned R quad. Zero PIP.
This is definitely a much better combination on the carrier oil(s) than standard GSO as many have experienced with MCT oil carrier on this site.

Pro's: First thing that catches you is the look of the vials. Clean, professional and they have a premium look to them. You want to own some just because they are so damn nice to look at. Now that they are blended with MCT oil you want to do more than place them on your trophy case if smooth pins are a determining factor for you. Titan has always made quality products, but when I first saw them I honestly wanted one just to look at because of how clean they are. After some experience with them, now I know that they are one of the top premium sources for gear. Smooth pins, zero pip, reputable domestic source located midway through the country ensuring fast delivery times.

Con's:There aren't really any unless you're drawn to larger vials sizes. However, rest assured quality of product is there.

***Definite buy if looking for reliable and quality gear. Titan is a good dude, with great service and customer relations. More updates to come. Video will probably follow very soon.

Pin day-
Draw observations: Smooth, much better than previous GSO carrier. Slightly slower than full MCT base, but much improved nonetheless. No need to heat vial contents whatsoever. Draw temperature was 74 degrees Fahrenheit where my thermostats is at.
Pin Observations:Easier to pin. Took seconds to pin. Hardly any resistance on syringe plunger. Pinned R quad. Zero PIP.
This is definitely a much better combination on the carrier oil(s) than standard GSO as many have experienced with MCT oil carrier on this site.

Pro's: First thing that catches you is the look of the vials. Clean, professional and they have a premium look to them. You want to own some just because they are so damn nice to look at. Now that they are blended with MCT oil you want to do more than place them on your trophy case if smooth pins are a determining factor for you. Titan has always made quality products, but when I first saw them I honestly wanted one just to look at because of how clean they are. After some experience with them, now I know that they are one of the top premium sources for gear. Smooth pins, zero pip, reputable domestic source located midway through the country ensuring fast delivery times.

Con's:There aren't really any unless you're drawn to larger vials sizes. However, rest assured quality of product is there.

***Definite buy if looking for reliable and quality gear. Titan is a good dude, with great service and customer relations. More updates to come. Video will probably follow very soon.

Nice man! Thanks for the review! You're always keeping this forum up to date.

Pin day-

hell yeah, might buy some tren ace tomorrow and try this guy out!

Top Bottom