napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research email issues/changes

Titan Research Labs

Hey bros, just wanted to update everyone on a few things. If you've tried communicating with me the last week or so, you know I have had nonstop problems getting into my email and when I do, some messages aren't coming through or being sent. This has been a problem more than once now, so a new email has been opened and we'll be moving all communications over to it. Respecting Dylan's security guidelines, I will not post a link or full email in the open forum, so we'll be sharing the info via PM for those interested.

I won't share things like tracking numbers with the PM feature for obvious reasons, but ALL orders that have funds confirmed have been shipped. So if you've already sent a payment for an order, your package is on the way. I know tracking is important and convenient, but until everything is switched over, I don't feel comfortable sharing specific info in any manner not fully encrypted. This is not only for our safety, but yours, and most importantly this forum's.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but hopefully a new account with a different provider will solve all the issues we've had lately. I gotta thank SdBronco for all the help and patience he's had trying to get everyone taken care of! The other day I got 3 emails from him back to back to back that were sent like 13 days ago and just now came in, so he knows what kind of pain in the ass this has been!

Hope everyone is doing well! Loving the transformation logs so far!

This is good and bad news at the same time. Although it was something neither of us had control over it's still unfortunate that some guys have had delays on any questions or inquiries they may have had.

All the guys who have been dealing with me and Titan I would like to thank you all for being so kind and having patience, I know not everyone is as understanding as you guys, so thank you.

And if you guys have any questions let me know and we can handle it via PM. And for those of you that prefer to contact me by secure mail my email address is still functional and working.

Pm me for the new email information and a price list!

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Last edited:
Im pretty sure we are all just thankful SD didnt go crazy for getting all of our email wondering what happened lol.

Despite What's going on Sd and titan have done well in keeping me informed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure we are all just thankful SD didnt go crazy for getting all of our email wondering what happened lol.

lol it's all good bro I'm straight. I didn't implode or anything. I got you guys backs. Things happen sometimes, its life. How you manage it is what's important.

Once again just to clarify if you would like to place an order or have an inquiry PM me and I will give you the contact email as well as answer any question you may have.

Have a nice day folks and happy gains chasing!

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Top Bottom