napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research customer question:

Titan Research Labs

So with Christmas upon us, we'd like to host another sale soon to celebrate the holiday season.

Our question to you is, would you rather see a 20% off total order, or a buy 2 get 1 free sale?

The 20% would be off your complete total before shipping, on all products, and would be a no-minimum sale.

The B2G1 would be buy any two products, get one of the same or lesser value free.

As a customer focused source, we always try to take the most input we can from you guys and put it to good use, so your opinions mean everything here! Please give us a little input on which you'd prefer and why!

As always, any questions can be directed at myself or SdBronco, or you can email us at [email protected]

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season!!!

Personally I like the 20% off better. It makes me more inclined to buy things that I don't really need now but will at a later date like that tren I'm waiting another 17 weeks to run

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Although the BOGO idea is a good one I feel many guys would appreciate the 20% off even more. B2G1 is actually a bigger discount but I think 20% off sale would draw in more people who may have not given Titan a chance yet.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can see how 20% off could get more to buy much across the board! Daaaaa!

I actually like the B2G1 free because it helps me to get that one extra bottle I need to to complete my cycle with out paying for it. But you can't go wrong with 20% also.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I actually like the B2G1 free because it helps me to get that one extra bottle I need to to complete my cycle with out paying for it. But you can't go wrong with 20% also.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's true, 20% just has a great ring to it. It seems like a better deal, but isn't if you're getting a a bigger order like 10 vials and you end up with 5 free for a total of 15. $50 x 5= 250 worth of free shit off a $500 order (hypothetically). $500 - 20%= $100.

Any deal is solid. Good sources bust thier ass these days so offering deals is a luxury. Either option will do well pulling in sales, I'm sure.

Any deal is solid. Good sources bust thier ass these days so offering deals is a luxury. Either option will do well pulling in sales, I'm sure.

Agreed, considering this is Titan gear I'd say anyone is lucky to be getting a deal on it. It's definitely on of the top brands available (makes my own top 3 list personally).

Agreed, considering this is Titan gear I'd say anyone is lucky to be getting a deal on it. It's definitely on of the top brands available (makes my own top 3 list personally).
Appreciate the kind words brother, this is truly a passion that not everyone has the pleasure to pursue. Being a perfectionist in this business has it's obstacles, but I love nothing more than reading posts like this, because I know all the hard work and hours of study pay off when guys like you enjoy something I'm so passionate about. Keep killin' it bro

[email protected]

Screw it, it's Christmas. We're doing both! For the guys who make orders that don't benefit from the B2G1, we're putting out a 20% off coupon! Thread going up now!

Top Bottom