napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan research?

BenS

I was just wondering what happened to Titan research? I haven't heard from him for in a long. I hope he didn't get kicked out of this forum. He really had good products to.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sometimes it's good hear from the sources in hear just so we know that there still active. 👍

Talked to him about a week ago, been really busy and hard to get a hold of due to it. Sure he'll raise his head soon, contact Sd.

Sometimes it's good hear from the sources in hear just so we know that there still active. 👍

I hear that. He's never been a big poster but he's got some quality gear. I gotta place another order with him soon

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

He doesn't post often on the forums, unless if we have a sale or new products are released. But I'm always here and if for any reason he doesn't respond doesn't matter if you sent the email 2 hours ago I'm always here and can answer and question you may have. If I cant say for sure I'll let Titan know immediately.

He is still around and his products are still just as [emoji91] as they have ever been.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

We appreciate not just our customers but all of the members on this forum. Thank you DTA and Michael for your kind words. You guys are awesome as always.

As far as the forums go I will be the point of contact as of right now. You can direct any and all questions towards me and I will do my best to help assist everyone no matter what the issue.

PM me for a price list and email contact information. Titan can be reached directly at his usual email address if you already know us, although it is no longer at tutanota. The email address is the exact same except now we use ProtonMail instead. So please direct all emails to the protonmail address.

Thanks guys

Oh dang maybe that's why when I emailed him awhile back he probably didn't get my message. Good to know now!

Also I apologize if you tried to contact me and my inbox is full. I get a lot of messages so sometimes it can be hard to remember to delete them all and some messages are important for me to save for at least a few days before deletion. So if you tried to contact me and my inbox was full I do apologize, my inbox is now empty so feel free to contact me for anything even if it's non Titan research related.

Oh dang maybe that's why when I emailed him awhile back he probably didn't get my message. Good to know now!

Yea bro email address has changed! I will PM you the new address brother. It's exactly the same but it's now at protonmail instead.

Yea bro email address has changed! I will PM you the new address brother. It's exactly the same but it's now at protonmail instead.

Hey SD your inbox is full but I need to make a order and the new email would be nice have the old one.

I sent you a couple emails through proton,also left a VM that your inbox is full.PM me when you can.Thanks

Top Bottom