napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan reps

Flanex

Are there any Titan reps available stat??I needed to order something yesterday.Sorry bros if this is off key!

Hey everyone here's the deal with Titan. He just got out of the hospital today. He was involved in a vehicular accident where he was struck by a drunk driver. My boy managed to pull the SOB outta his truck and commence to issue an ass whooping before he blacked out. Boss moves. Titan is okay but his mobility is limited. Don't worry though as we're located reasonably close and I'm more than happy to check on a fellow Devil Dog. Contact may be sporadic, but worst case scenario if you can't reach him via protonmail or his rep I can relay shit to him directly if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone here's the deal with Titan. He just got out of the hospital today. He was involved in a vehicular accident where he was struck by a drunk driver. My boy managed to pull the SOB outta his truck and commence to issue an ass whooping before he blacked out. Boss moves. Titan is okay but his mobility is limited. Don't worry though as we're located reasonably close and I'm more than happy to check on a fellow Devil Dog. Contact may be sporadic, but worst case scenario if you can't reach him via protonmail or his rep I can relay shit to him directly if need be.

More evidence THE 44 is THE motherfucker. Nice to see some real love here. Not some fake ass people..

Hope you recover quickly Titan, all the best bro. Great to have some stand up people here like the 44.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Oh damn sorry to hear this.I hope he heals up quick.

Top Bottom