napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan blood labs

marcusdavis23

I am pinning Titan Test Cyp 250 twice a week Sunday and Thursday for total of 500mgs a week. Labs were drawn on Monday I did pin Sunday which then Labs were drawn 24hrs later. Labs taken 4wks in, I just pinned yesterday to start my 5th week. Everything is going good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will get another at 8wks and then after cycle.

Did you randomly pick 4 weeks thinking that time frame was sufficient out of curiosity? See when we post numbers it's our responsibility to know when to do so rather than believe we probably waited long enough to do so. The information is readily available on the web if unsure. Just as we want reliable sources, sources would like accurate reflections of their work shown.

The 44

Did you randomly pick 4 weeks thinking that time frame was sufficient out of curiosity? See when we post numbers it's our responsibility to know when to do so rather than believe we probably waited long enough to do so. The information is readily available on the web if unsure. Just as we want reliable sources, sources would like accurate reflections of their work shown.

The 44

Well I picked 4wks because I was told you do labs around halfway through. Since I wouldn't be able to get labs done at my 5wk I got them a week early. Hell I thought the numbers looked great for only running 500 a week but this is my third cycle ever to run. Also my first ever post on this forum I usually just read everyone's post on the threads. I'm on TRT and get labs every 90 days so I gotta keep my cycles at 10wks to have regular numbers by the time I go back to the Dr.

See the problem is it takes approx 7-8 weeks for test cup to reach its full concentration in your blood
So test level at 4 weeks is difficult to compare with blood that is normally drawn at the 8 wk mark
At 8 weeks you should be 7-10 times your weekly dose of 500mg
3750-5000ng/L

Well I picked 4wks because I was told you do labs around halfway through. Since I wouldn't be able to get labs done at my 5wk I got them a week early. Hell I thought the numbers looked great for only running 500 a week but this is my third cycle ever to run. Also my first ever post on this forum I usually just read everyone's post on the threads. I'm on TRT and get labs every 90 days so I gotta keep my cycles at 10wks to have regular numbers by the time I go back to the Dr.

Understandably so taking into account your TRT scheduling. No harm, no foul. When I saw this it stood out and I let Titan know as a courtesy because I know he keeps high expectations for his products. Just remember next time it's better to allow more time in before labs so that numbers can be more accurately reflected considering the esters run.

Understandably so taking into account your TRT scheduling. No harm, no foul. When I saw this it stood out and I let Titan know as a courtesy because I know he keeps high expectations for his products. Just remember next time it's better to allow more time in before labs so that numbers can be more accurately reflected considering the esters run.

Thanks 44 I will keep that in mind for sure. I can delete the thread if need be, like I said I thought the numbers looked good at 4wks in cause they almost tripled my TRT numbers of around 800, that's why I posted.

See the problem is it takes approx 7-8 weeks for test cup to reach its full concentration in your blood
So test level at 4 weeks is difficult to compare with blood that is normally drawn at the 8 wk mark
At 8 weeks you should be 7-10 times your weekly dose of 500mg
3750-5000ng/L

Gotcha thanks.

If you are on TRT and only have 10 weeks total to cycle id recommend test E or test P. Both of these esters will reach optimum blood levels faster as well as leave your system faster making timing your bloodwork possibly a little easier

If you are on TRT and only have 10 weeks total to cycle id recommend test E or test P. Both of these esters will reach optimum blood levels faster as well as leave your system faster making timing your bloodwork possibly a little easier

Ok thanks Sd

Cyp is a little slower to build for sure, but I really feel like 3k+ is where you should be based on recent bloods at similar doses man. I do wish we'd have seen another week before the draw, but I understand your schedule conflict. If you aren't able to draw again before the end of your cycle, I'll replace the Cyp if you aren't happy with it, but I'd rather see you get another draw in a couple weeks, and I'll even reimburse for that bro. It not only helps me, but also the whole forum, and it will give everyone a better idea of where you're gonna peak at (7-8 weeks is best for cyp.)

SdB has a point though, for your setup/schedule, prop would be optimal to cycle with. You'd just have to pin more often.

Cyp is a little slower to build for sure, but I really feel like 3k+ is where you should be based on recent bloods at similar doses man. I do wish we'd have seen another week before the draw, but I understand your schedule conflict. If you aren't able to draw again before the end of your cycle, I'll replace the Cyp if you aren't happy with it, but I'd rather see you get another draw in a couple weeks, and I'll even reimburse for that bro. It not only helps me, but also the whole forum, and it will give everyone a better idea of where you're gonna peak at (7-8 weeks is best for cyp.)

SdB has a point though, for your setup/schedule, prop would be optimal to cycle with. You'd just have to pin more often.

👆Damn Titan stands his product like crazy! Those are still good numbers with cyp, same as I use for trt. My doc won't pull bloods less than 6 wks in order to build up in blood before making any adjustments. I still think the numbers look good nonetheless given the timing of the test.

Top Bottom