napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan

cmb5017

So I'm having trouble getting a response again, so is many others. Last time there was a legitimate excuse, but this time around I done got tired of it. I'm quitting as rep. I can't stand for a business that can't operate professionally and communicate. I hope everyone gets thier order. Dylan might want to reconsider him as a source here. His email is [email protected] if you want to try to reach him. I'm washing my hands of him as no one has gotten any response. Maybe it's health related? Idk but maybe he should give it a break for awhile. Sorry to the customers I can't be of anymore help.

Sucks to see this... I know he had some serious stuff going on the last time. But hey business is business and I respect that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's a shame to hear brother. I do hope the heads get involved to help resolve any further issues. On the bright side we still have reliable sources here that are very reputable with wonderful customer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No worries, cmb. Your decision is totally understandable.

It's been exactly 3 weeks since I put in an order and haven't heard back. I'd rather give my money to a sponsor that cares about their business and customers.

Hope he's doing well, whatever he's doing or going through. Titan always seemed like a good dude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That sucks. He's been my favorite source for I think about 18 months. Always was stand up in my dealings with him. I know he's been through a shit ton since then but communication is key. It's understandable you leaving but I still wish the dude the best

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

So I'm having trouble getting a response again, so is many others. Last time there was a legitimate excuse, but this time around I done got tired of it. I'm quitting as rep. I can't stand for a business that can't operate professionally and communicate. I hope everyone gets thier order. Dylan might want to reconsider him as a source here. His email is [email protected] if you want to try to reach him. I'm washing my hands of him as no one has gotten any response. Maybe it's health related? Idk but maybe he should give it a break for awhile. Sorry to the customers I can't be of anymore help.

Again? Damn. It's tough to keep a good priced/gear domestic source now a days. It's either late shippings or no communication. I finally got ahold of one of the best domestic sources on here who shut down but he's only doin limited oils for friends, but I can't complain though cause bloods are always through the roof with his gear. Well good luck bro. Keep me
Informed on what you're going to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is anything the admins on here can do for people that placed an order paid and never heard back please message me.

If there is anything the admins on here can do for people that placed an order paid and never heard back please message me.

They can’t help you bro it’s the name of the game always high risk ... at this point Titan has to many issues you have to look for that stuff before you order old threads .
That’s why In future just stick with robo for domestic the guy has a very long record of no issues business and personal .
Titan just had to many road blocks to run at a level you want if fast is what you need .
You will get your stuff from Titan but I would say it will be a long wait .

That's shit.... Wonder what happened. Titan was a pretty decent source but when the source isn't following through, you can't continue to have your name attached to the source so I understand. Shame.

yeah to Thomas I really hope you’re right and I do end up getting my stuff from Titan... not hearing from him for weeks is sketchy and uncomfortable though. I’m thinking about putting in an order with robo bc the General consensus on here is that he’s legit, quick, and the bloods come back good.

yeah to Thomas I really hope you’re right and I do end up getting my stuff from Titan... not hearing from him for weeks is sketchy and uncomfortable though. I’m thinking about putting in an order with robo bc the General consensus on here is that he’s legit, quick, and the bloods come back good.

Robo is so smooth bro alittle more money but you pay for what you get service wise

I reached out to cmb asking about my order that I placed earlier December and Titan got back to me saying that a few shipping labels got messed up but haven’t heard anything since then and that was last week. So hopefully he’s just a little backed up with orders

I really do think you will get your orders do feel it will be a long wait and don’t wait on him . Order gear some place else then when you are almost done with that cycle maybe it will come

I still haven't heard from Titan or received my order. He did the same thing to me that he did to Meatstick2309, said he was having email issues, then gave me a story about shipping labels, and then disappeared. Did you ever get your order Meatstick2309? Idk if you can still get ahold of him cmb but that's a BS move on Titan's part. I know it's a risk we all take and I have since ordered from a different source but I'm not a big fan of being burned for hundreds of dollars.

I have no clue what his problem is. Like I said I informed Dylan, I don't know if he reached him or not

I still haven't heard from Titan or received my order. He did the same thing to me that he did to Meatstick2309, said he was having email issues, then gave me a story about shipping labels, and then disappeared. Did you ever get your order Meatstick2309? Idk if you can still get ahold of him cmb but that's a BS move on Titan's part. I know it's a risk we all take and I have since ordered from a different source but I'm not a big fan of being burned for hundreds of dollars.

Learn from it and move on bud.

By the way Thin D is clutch got my goods in 3 Days an great communication. [emoji1548]🦍

Learn from it and move on bud.

By the way Thin D is clutch got my goods in 3 Days an great communication. [emoji1548]🦍

I agree call it a loss and find new source here and never know it may show up down the road

No I didn’t bro. It sucks because I’ve been dealing with Titan for a while now but shit happens. For him not to answer means something happened. I’m about to hit up robo or 9th

Top Bottom