napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan

marcusdavis23

Out of the Blue got my Titan order from August. Thanks Titan, he is slinging orders out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish him the best and hope hes getting everything in life worked out. Im on robo and pharmalady now and loving it. Im gonna wanna try other sources here like Titan and mgp in the future. Great forum and even better gear.

I heard from him yesterday. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from him to send payment..

I’m in the exact same boat. Last heard from him on the 17th or 18th, and now I have been waiting on him to send payment info so I can get the ball rolling on a product of which he is the only domestic producer/seller! I don’t have any other domestic options for this product, so I guess I have to be patient.

Let him know I've sent him a few emails and would like to know his status and to chat. Feeling like a step child here.

Damn bro, you still haven’t heard zip? I would have thought if he was replying to me (sometimes) that he would have hit up The 44 by now.

Ya I'm checking my email every ohout in the hour the past few days like a crackhead looking out the window at every noise

Damn I have a nice order ready to go n both of my domestic sources aren't responding! Hate to go over seas n wait 2 weeks.

Damn I have a nice order ready to go n both of my domestic sources aren't responding! Hate to go over seas n wait 2 weeks.

Yeah. I heard from Titan again last night. He will get to us eventually. He probably just has a lot going on with all the events he had in 2017 and is having a hard time keeping up. As to why he hasn’t gotten back to CMB or 44, I don’t know. 🤷

Titan is the only domestic source that I know of in all of the forums that I am on who has Testosterone Undecoanate brewed with castor oil. I special requested it months ago and he made it, which is cool. I can get that internationally, but I really don’t like to have anything other than pills go through customs. Plus, I like the blood test results I have had using Titan.

Last edited:
Who are our international sources? Roids24. Obviously but so we have any others?

Roids24, Hipo, and Pharmalady. I’m not a big fan of pharma lady’s brands, so the first two are the only two international sources on this board that I use.

Yeah. I heard from Titan again last night. He will get to us eventually. He probably just has a lot going on with all the events he had in 2017 and is having a hard time keeping up. As to why he hasn’t gotten back to CMB or 44, I don’t know. 🤷

Titan is the only domestic source that I know of in all of the forums that I am on who has Testosterone Undecoanate brewed with castor oil. I special requested it months ago and he made it, which is cool. I can get that internationally, but I really don’t like to have anything other than pills go through customs. Plus, I like the blood test results I have had using Titan.

I miss Valhalla!!!! Best oils I've ever used

I miss Valhalla!!!! Best oils I've ever used

For sure. I also made awesome numbers on his gear. Ran a couple cycles with it. I made 8100 ng/dL on 800mg of Test. I still have about 20ml of deca200/cyp200 blend. I will probably use it up on my next blast. I used Valhalla Test ace a lot..unfortunately I had problems with his acetate crashing...lost about 25ml or so of Test ace due to it crashing. It sat at room temp for only...4 months and it didn’t hold for some reason. Happened to two bottles, oh well. I make just as good of numbers on Titan, and never have any issues with crashing....I’ll keep using it as long as I can!

For sure. I also made awesome numbers on his gear. Ran a couple cycles with it. I made 8100 ng/dL on 800mg of Test. I still have about 20ml of deca200/cyp200 blend. I will probably use it up on my next blast. I used Valhalla Test ace a lot..unfortunately I had problems with his acetate crashing...lost about 25ml or so of Test ace due to it crashing. It sat at room temp for only...4 months and it didn’t hold for some reason. Happened to two bottles, oh well. I make just as good of numbers on Titan, and never have any issues with crashing....I’ll keep using it as long as I can!

I hear that! I'm ready to start another cycle right meow! Dying to hear back from him. I've been having dreams of me pinning. lol that's how bad I'm ready for another blast

Top Bottom