dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan

Titan

Out of the Blue got my Titan order from August. Thanks Titan, he is slinging orders out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I just received mine today as well. Better late than never.

Lift Insane And Eat To Gain

Glad somebody has heard from him as I sure haven't... emailed him at least 5x.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Ya bro he isnít checking emails I donít think. Cause I didnít get a tracking number or just him saying hey lol.

I heard from him yesterday. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from him to send payment..

I wish him the best and hope hes getting everything in life worked out. Im on robo and pharmalady now and loving it. Im gonna wanna try other sources here like Titan and mgp in the future. Great forum and even better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by MrClark518* View Post
    I heard from him yesterday. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from him to send payment..

Let him know I've sent him a few emails and would like to know his status and to chat. Feeling like a step child here.

Let him know I've sent him a few emails and would like to know his status and to chat. Feeling like a step child here.
    You got it brotha.. I will let him know

Quote Originally Posted by MrClark518* View Post

Iím in the exact same boat. Last heard from him on the 17th or 18th, and now I have been waiting on him to send payment info so I can get the ball rolling on a product of which he is the only domestic producer/seller! I donít have any other domestic options for this product, so I guess I have to be patient.

Damn bro, you still havenít heard zip? I would have thought if he was replying to me (sometimes) that he would have hit up The 44 by now.