napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan?

No clue... I paid over 500 bucks for a bunch of tbol literally the day before he went into the hospital. Then the post of his saying he was coming back and past orders were going to be shipped out. That was about 3 weeks ago and still nothing so..

Ask his reps. If you ordered from him you'll get your stuff

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Yea same here. I sent money out the day before he went to the hospital but haven’t heard since then. I’ve talked to his Rep and he said he’ll tell Titan but haven’t gotten a response. It’s been almost two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said he was working on it a few days ago. I'll holla at him this morning n see what's up

I also ordered some things back in August. My pack arrived yesterday 11/1/17. He made good and he's a man of his word. I'm guessing he'll make good with everyone. He's a stand up guy!

Great news. Hopefully that's why I haven't heard back from him, he's busy shipping gear

Titan is probably knocking out his orders in a chunk! MGP said he had a lot of customers waiting! Just trust in him and CMB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an update! Titan is definitely knocking out the orders. Just got some titan tbol. Excited to try it on my next cycle

Top Bottom