sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titan??

Titan??

Anyone aware of Titan being down?.. sent email for order 3 days ago.. no response yet.

Thanks!

Working through emails and PMs as we speak brother, had some weather issues coming in off the Gulf over the weekend that put two trees down on the house and took out power, so we've been getting that cleaned up a little. All good to go now though so you'll be hearing from us shortly! Thanks bud!

No.. THANK you!....as I have read... your customer service is exemplary... your response here just proved it again!..

Thank you very much!!..

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Research Labs View Post
    Working through emails and PMs as we speak brother, had some weather issues coming in off the Gulf over the weekend that put two trees down on the house and took out power, so we've been getting that cleaned up a little. All good to go now though so you'll be hearing from us shortly! Thanks bud!
    Thanks brother sent email as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Titan??

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Research Labs View Post
    And I thought my emails were going to spam again. lol ready to get my order paid for and start my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marcusdavis23; 06-26-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phat$dog View Post
    No.. THANK you!....as I have read... your customer service is exemplary... your response here just proved it again!..

Thank you very much!!..
    Just made an order w/ titan. Dude is solid af, you won't be disappointed!!

Bros I'm in the works of becoming a rep for titan, so u can hit me up when needed..just give me a day or 2 to get situated, as titan is in the process of giving me the necessary information I need, and we'll be all good!

I basically live here, so I'm easy to get a hold of!

Yes..........awesome!.. from the reads I've seen... he's becoming a go to man!...solid and dependable!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    Bros I'm in the works of becoming a rep for titan, so u can hit me up when needed..just give me a day or 2 to get situated, as titan is in the process of giving me the necessary information I need, and we'll be all good!
    Hell yeah, bro! Congrats! Titan is going to be my go to guy for a while.