napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tip while ordering gear from a source

-SD-

Just a little tip when giving your shipping address to a source. Give a name along with the address. You arent going to fool anyone by just giving a street address with no name, and besides theres no risk buying personal supply (especially domestic). The post office has notified that their mail carriers need a name along with the address to ensure correct delivery since hiring standards have been lowered for mail carriers. So basically they need all the help they can get so give a name with the address. If the package gets turned back around to sender because of no name or anything else, everyone is SOL because no source is going to use a real return address. Also sources will get asked why there are no names on any packages when they are coming into the post office with multiple packages all the time. And no source needs that happening.

Ya always give a name no one cares what ur buying

PHURIOUS

Good point. Don't try to get cute, keep it basic. Name/address. Done.

What about people who use a real address but not a accurate name with it? My friend told me he ordered stuff from naps gear and he said he used the right address but he didn't use the right last name

I just use my real name. I want to make sure I get my package.

Pharma Lady Rep

Dont use a fake name, especially if you have had your mail forwarded to that address in the past. But if you have that card taped to the inside of the mailbox showing who recieves mail at that address just make sure the name matches

Guys, not trying to be mean here but how smart to you think the mailman is? He's a mailman. You gotta dumb it down for them. Use your name and address. THAT's IT.

Keep you order's SMALL and infrequent. Stay under the radar.

Even sources in china will tell you to use your real name, and not even a business name, your actual name. And they certainly dont want to lose business or lead anyone astray believe me.

Just a little tip when giving your shipping address to a source. Give a name along with the address. You arent going to fool anyone by just giving a street address with no name, and besides theres no risk buying personal supply (especially domestic). The post office has notified that their mail carriers need a name along with the address to ensure correct delivery since hiring standards have been lowered for mail carriers. So basically they need all the help they can get so give a name with the address. If the package gets turned back around to sender because of no name or anything else, everyone is SOL because no source is going to use a real return address. Also sources will get asked why there are no names on any packages when they are coming into the post office with multiple packages all the time. And no source needs that happening.
Great info and I don't know why people even go the route of avoiding using theur name on things. It doesn't enhance theur security at all and only presents potential problems with shipment

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom