napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Throwback Thursday

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Digging through some stuff and found this little guy lol Brand new. I'm either going to chuck it or sell it. $25 shipped!! ;)

89bffcb95a6dcbcaba6f9d67b7147ec1.jpg

#TeamDreamCrusher

Damn I thought this was gonna be a thread of a throwback before bodybuilding pics lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digging through some stuff and found this little guy lol Brand new. I'm either going to chuck it or sell it. $25 shipped!! ;)

89bffcb95a6dcbcaba6f9d67b7147ec1.jpg

#TeamDreamCrusher
Funny you post that lately I've been asked for Phurious price list and lmfao...told them to get some real gear from PHARMACOM...LOL

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Damn I thought this was gonna be a thread of a throwback before bodybuilding pics lol

Oh no one will want to see picture of my grossly overweight 112 Kilogramme/248 pound ass!

But Phurious Pharma? That is blast from past!

Trust me!
5fd214e54bf0a882e76241f495041dd3.jpg

Last edited:
Haha shit I would've done so too, wouldnt wanna be pinning that everyday!! U would cross the boarder for this?

not me, i used to pick these up from some stripper dude i knew i really didnt know much about anything at the time.

i met this guy through someone i was working with at a dam muffler shop ahahah ~!

That's what's up hahah, I actually want to visit Mexico this year during and check out their Tijuana pharmacies. Check if there's anything worth grabbing!! Like a kid in a candy shop!

Top Bottom