napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Think ive decided to go with pharmaComStore

tgensin

So Ive done a decent amount of research after I didnt do any research and went and got some Geneza from naps. So many terrible reviews. For all I know its legit but I can't trust it at all but will continue to pin because its what I have for now. Im thinking about going with PharmaCom just because ive seen so many good things about it.

All I want is testosterone E. for TRT. My total test is around 300 and I feel like shit all the time. Living in the great state of New york though my doctor wont put me on TRT.

so its taken me into finding some for myself and with all the terrible reviews of naps and geneza I would rather get something from a more trusted source.

My question is what brand of test e do you guys find best from pharmacom. I was looking at alpha pharma. Anyone had any recent success from them or any other? Im hearing dragon pharma is taking forever which isnt really an issue for me but dragon pharma has a lot of mixed reviews too.

any input would help, thanks.

Any brand you choose from our website is of the highest quality! I personally use Dragon the most though, all the same high quality stuff though!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Any brand you choose from our website is of the highest quality! I personally use Dragon the most though, all the same high quality stuff though!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hey brother when sending money do they want it in their currency or USD.

Top Bottom