napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thin D is a helluva dude...

44YOGearHead

cfd85e8c753f459980239946c8727f4a.jpg

So I made a special request of my bro Thin D to make a custom oral blend for my boo. Winnivar dosed at 15mg each compound. He provided updates the entire time and kept me informed throughout the entire process which I can appreciate. I just checked my mail today even though the pack came in on Friday... I'm a busy man bro's. So I go open the box and boom orals requested and sust and test ace as well. Thin... you get a video promo outta this easy for gratitude bro. We've got some ventures coming indeed bro. Now everyone knows there are only a handful of sources I fuck with on any level and I always only fuck with the best and by that I mean quality/quantity/price/availability and trustworthiness. MGP has been there alongside my boys NY at Valhalla, Robo and Titan at Titan Research serving you guys relentlessly since day one so be sure to show him and them some fucking love for sure. Thin, good looking out bro I'll be making a video version of this shout out soon summarizing my experiences with your other products as well. Bros look out for bros...

The 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I haven't dealt with him yet but heard nothing but good things. I think I'm gonna add some of his EQ in my next blast

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I love me some mgp and thin d is great to do business with great work thin d keep it up

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

MGP is great.

I only have fantastic things to say about D. I've been a fan of that work ethic and persistence since day one. I remember when MGP set up shop, I watched him for a couple or 3 weeks and saw his hustle. D is always responsive and so incredibly easy to work with. It's absolutely 0 stress. Making such killer recomp progress on that MGP deca/test/eq I could scream. MGP was my source for 85% of what I am running this cycle. Best source for caber I've had, ever. The fact MGP had the federal aromasin was the shit too. Love me some federal pharma orals. Excited about MGPs full line of orals coming.

Going to be on that drol like white on rice son!!

Haven't dealt with thin yet. But dam, if those aren't the best looking labels on vials I've seen. Hear nothing but good customer service about the dude. I'll be sure to work him into my next cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom