napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thanks PHARMACOM

lmintoi

Thank you so much.fast delivery and the best products on the market.i wish you all the best in the world.
02cc0aa7af20074038f07bef89eb9fea.jpg

Nice!! Please keep us updated on your progress

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

[emoji1434]

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Thank you so much.fast delivery and the best products on the market.i wish you all the best in the world.
02cc0aa7af20074038f07bef89eb9fea.jpg

Thank you too Sir!
A brief cycle log of your Pharmacom cycle here on Isarms or your blood results would bring you 100$ store credit to use anytime with us.

Hey bro any updates on how everything is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello sorry for the delay ..I passed half of the 12-week cycle 500 test cyp.the first four weeks I used Winy and I think I always end up with
Winstrol because I love him.I see good results,have increased in strength are more defined.everything is perfect nothing to say....the products are the top of all the ones I've used so far.I have already made the order; clen+t3 for a nice end of the cycle.I will keep you updated. good day to all.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

hello sorry for the delay ..I passed half of the 12-week cycle 500 test cyp.the first four weeks I used Winy and I think I always end up with
Winstrol because I love him.I see good results,have increased in strength are more defined.everything is perfect nothing to say....the products are the top of all the ones I've used so far.I have already made the order; clen+t3 for a nice end of the cycle.I will keep you updated. good day to all.

Thank you for the update. I'm glad your enjoying our products and are seeing great results. Pharmacom strives to deliver the best

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

88e76ee8930dfa1345186672ef193204.jpg

[emoji1434]

I ordered from Pharmacomstore about 2 months and the process was very simple and quick. Dimitri, the main contact was very responsive and provided good information. the delivery took about 4 weeks and the results have been very good and i am very happy and will order again. I recommend pharmacom for anyone looking for a good and reliable source.
unnamed.jpg

I ordered from Pharmacomstore about 2 months and the process was very simple and quick. Dimitri, the main contact was very responsive and provided good information. the delivery took about 4 weeks and the results have been very good and i am very happy and will order again. I recommend pharmacom for anyone looking for a good and reliable source.
View attachment 3911
I agree 100% carlangas Pharmacom is the shit!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

View attachment 3911

Anytime brother, you are welcome back to use us as a tool for your gains anytime.

Great to hear brother.

Great to hear brother.

Look who popped in?????

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Top Bottom