bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Robo

Thank you Robo

Paid for and received order within same week. 2 20ml test e 400 and 2 10ml tren e 200. Thanks again I thing I found a new u.s. source. On the contrary, I'm debating on throwing in 10 ml e.q 400

nice review, you will love robo's gear. their tren is legendary so have fun lol!

Keep us posted regarding your progress. You’re gonna love it...

Always great to see another happy robo customer

Careful! Lol his tren is some proper stuff lol good shit

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Careful! Lol his tren is some proper stuff lol good shit
    Yeah Robo Tren is no joke

Email [email protected]

yeah the tren is legendary

Lay out your cycle design so we can get an idea of your dosages and supports.

Let's go...

Quote Originally Posted by juniorbigs View Post
    Paid for and received order within same week. 2 20ml test e 400 and 2 10ml tren e 200. Thanks again I thing I found a new u.s. source. On the contrary, I'm debating on throwing in 10 ml e.q 400

Quote Originally Posted by juniorbigs View Post
    Tren, test and EQ are my favorite cycle so far. If you’re one who gets I creased appetite from it then it makes all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    Lay out your cycle design so we can get an idea of your dosages and supports.

Let's go...
    Starting out the tren slow @200 as each goes by step it up by 50 until I get to 400 per week,
    Test will be 400mg per week, with all the extra test I use for a next cycle because I got 2 20ml bottles,
    The e.q I had leftover I'll do a 400 per week,
    No current supports I'll pick up some b6 soon
    Pct I have Clomid but looking to get an a.i.
    Don't call me a wimp on the tren I'm not one of these people that ramp it up to 7,800 mg per week lol