napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone suspension

Maninblack

I can't find testosterone prop. And I'm thinking of buying testosterone suspension for testosterone only cycle.
It it ok to start with that ?

No that would suck you would really need too pin it twice a day too keep steady levels . that's for preworkout

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I can't find testosterone prop. And I'm thinking of buying testosterone suspension for testosterone only cycle.
Pharma Lady has plenty of Prop bro. I use it for my TRT 50mg eod. Minimal PIP...

You would never use test suspension or a test no ester as a test base. You can't achieve stable blood levels with that in any fashion.

I use prop as a base a lot but only because I run NPP or Tren ace a lot and I'm already pinning ED so might as well . but a test only cycle run a long ester unless you have some masochistic thing about sticking yourself

I use prop as a base a lot but only because I run NPP or Tren ace a lot and I'm already pinning ED so might as well . but a test only cycle run a long ester unless you have some masochistic thing about sticking yourself

I use Prop for TRT also... I would prefer to use Cyp but I just feel better with Prop. Right now I'm going to go with feeling better.

Agree for pre workout but in my experience Aquator (test susp) from PL has not given me any PIP.
Better stock up while you can. Pharma Lady is discontinuing selling the Thaiger brand.

Top Bottom