napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test / Tren ratio

0to100

Banned
Hey guys what’s up cbbram and rick, guys i am literally 2-3 weeks away from my cycle ending and i want to get the most out Tren ace. Question is will i experience any libido issues like Tren dick if i run for example Tren at 400 and Test at 300 weekly ? Should i bump it up a bit these upcoming weeks so se my cycle is almost over. I really want to see the Tren shine just don’t want to experience any libido/Tren dick type of sides. I do t really care about night sweats or none of that

Hey guys what’s up cbbram and rick, guys i am literally 2-3 weeks away from my cycle ending and i want to get the most out Tren ace. Question is will i experience any libido issues like Tren dick if i run for example Tren at 400 and Test at 300 weekly ? Should i bump it up a bit these upcoming weeks so se my cycle is almost over. I really want to see the Tren shine just don’t want to experience any libido/Tren dick type of sides. I do t really care about night sweats or none of that
Any libido probs on tren are related to ai/caber dosing not being enough. To be honest 3 weeks til the end if ur cycle is the wrong time to be wanting to increase ur dose. Not enough time. Just work harder in the gym and dial ur nutrition in if u want to make ur test/tren shine

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Haven’t had libido issues i have adex and Prami and take them daily nonissues
So far, just wondering maybe dropping the test a bit and making the Tren shine

Given the fact that i will be on a 150-200mg test cruise after this. What do you guys recommend on my next blast 3 months from now . Thinking Tren E and Test e, kickstart with Anadrol

I always run my Test higher than Tren so I don't know. I tried them even and libido was okay but not as good as Test higher.

Yea that’s how ive been doing it but is just i don’t notice the driyness hard effect from Tren since am holding a lot of water from the test also taking arimidex and Prami

Test e 500 and Tren ace 400 weekly. Am thinking maybe dropping the test to 300 i just want that dry look and test e at 500 hasn’t given me that

Test e 500 and Tren ace 400 weekly. Am thinking maybe dropping the test to 300 i just want that dry look and test e at 500 hasn’t given me that
You can change your dosage but you're running a long ester Test so don't expect much change very quickly.

Given the fact that i will be on a 150-200mg test cruise after this. What do you guys recommend on my next blast 3 months from now . Thinking Tren E and Test e, kickstart with Anadrol
One of my favorite cycles. Lots of strength and gains.
50 mgs ed adrol
500 mg test e
500 mg tren e
Is my go to cycle

Watch yr bp it can get out of hand fast. If it gets too high take baby aspirin and lower tren to 400

I heard a comment from rick say that if you’re lookig for that hard firm look Tren should be ran higher, the question is will Tren ace at 500 and Test e at 300 cause you libido issues? I have Prami and adex on hand

Top Bottom