napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test no ester vs test Prop

BigScuds

For whatever reason, test P doesn't jive well with my body no matter who I get it from. I've tried it from multiple sources, each time over the course of about a month for each different one with the same results every time- really bad PIP, and flu like symptoms. I know a lot of guys say there's no such thing as "test flu" so ill just call it bad PIP.

Now, with TNE I have no issues at all. A slight burn right when I pin which is to be expected, and then I feel great! Which is also to be expected lol. My question is: other than the hassle of having to pin every day, would TNE be a reasonable substitute for Prop?

For whatever reason, test P doesn't jive well with my body no matter who I get it from. I've tried it from multiple sources, each time over the course of about a month for each different one with the same results every time- really bad PIP, and flu like symptoms. I know a lot of guys say there's no such thing as "test flu" so ill just call it bad PIP.

Now, with TNE I have no issues at all. A slight burn right when I pin which is to be expected, and then I feel great! Which is also to be expected lol. My question is: other than the hassle of having to pin every day, would TNE be a reasonable substitute for Prop?
No because to keep your levels right you would have to pin twice a day. You should try test Acatate. The half life is 36 hours. So if you pinned in the morning on Monday you would pin again Tuesday night..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Test Ace blows Test Prop out the water!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Again, test ace doesnt exist around here anymore. Which is kinda why I'm even asking this in the first place. I handle Tren A just fine, so I should have been the same with test A. But it's a like finding a unicorn now... or a GHOST

Again, test ace doesnt exist around here anymore. Which is kinda why I'm even asking this in the first place. I handle Tren A just fine, so I should have been the same with test A. But it's a like finding a unicorn now... or a GHOST

Lol... I have lots of unicorns available. PM me bro. BigScuds... not all you noob mother suckers. Unless you wanna find yourself banned.

No because to keep your levels right you would have to pin twice a day. You should try test Acatate. The half life is 36 hours. So if you pinned in the morning on Monday you would pin again Tuesday night..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Are you sure about that 36 hr half life ?
I just looked at 2 different charts that show it 3 days.

Are you sure about that 36 hr half life ?
I just looked at 2 different charts that show it 3 days.

Exactly why I asked. I'd have to pin every day, but I wouldn't have to deal with the PIP. It's really hard to squat 800lbs when you can barely move your leg lol

Top Bottom