napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test e , Masteron, Winstrol cycle

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys. I am beginning my next cycle in about a month and would like to know what you guys think of the compounds being used and what to expect. I am currently weighing 182-185 and i am looking into getting ripped and maintaining the size i have now from my last cycle.

Test e 400mg weekly m-f injections
Masteron 400mg weekly m-f injections
Winstrol 30mg daily
Taking liver protection as well.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated as usual.

This will be a 10-12 week cycle. Dropping winny after 8 weeks.

Aside from your weight what are your other stats?

Why are you dosing a Monday through Friday?

Sorry bro. I am 32 years old, 3rd cycle being ran. Around 11-12% bf just looking for that asthentic hard look. I have been blasting and crusing ever since my first cycle at 250mg weekly of Test Cyp since am married and with 3 kids already. Also is it necessary running an AI with these compounds ? I have arimidex on deck as well. Thanks 🙏🏻

Last edited:
In my opinion yes you need an AI. I wouldn't run Winstrol at the beginning and definitely not for 8 weeks period for weeks at the end and definitely go 12 weeks total. So change that dosing schedule do everyday or every other day.

I wouldn't recommend blasting and cruising at your age but what's done is done.

Thank you EZ_E so pretty much switch to short esters? Also what negative impact would doing Winstrol at the beginning for 8 weeks? I was thinking running it like this because masteron is better to close off the cycle and can be ran longer than Winstrol. Please give me your feedback

No one is going to recommend running an oral more than six weeks. Orals have the c17aa attachment which makes them very toxic. I also believe the injectable winstrol still has this attachment as well.

Thank you EZ_E so pretty much switch to short esters? Also what negative impact would doing Winstrol at the beginning for 8 weeks? I was thinking running it like this because masteron is better to close off the cycle and can be ran longer than Winstrol. Please give me your feedback

No, what I meant was don't inject M-F and not on weekends. Inject ED or EOD if you run acetate esters.

I've always had success with winny @ THE END. I run a small dose of winny/var in the last few weeks before a show and it works well......for me

But no more than 6 weeks.

But that's not every third day. If you inject on Monday than your third day is Thursday then Sunday then Wednesday........

Last edited:
Top Bottom